I wish to start a new group here, how does one start a group here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know you have all of our support hammy, best wishes to you and the wife during this trying time.

lordhighlama said:
you know you have all of our support hammy, best wishes to you and the wife during this trying time.

Thanks lhl....I have faith it will all work out.

Just saw this hammy. So sorry to hear this and hope all works well. A little over a year ago, my wife went in for tests because she discovered a lump. It was 48 hours before she was able to get an appointment, and it was a very stressful time. It was a false alarm, and turned out to be nothing major...but the thought was already implanted...all the 'what ifs' were coming up.

If there's anything we can do for ya, give us a shout.

And Tex isn't the only smart butt southerner we have here!!!!

The ranger family is sending positive thoughts and prayers to the Lewis family.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Just saw this hammy. So sorry to hear this and hope all works well. A little over a year ago, my wife went in for tests because she discovered a lump. It was 48 hours before she was able to get an appointment, and it was a very stressful time. It was a false alarm, and turned out to be nothing major...but the thought was already implanted...all the 'what ifs' were coming up.

If there's anything we can do for ya, give us a shout.

And Tex isn't the only smart butt southerner we have here!!!!

The ranger family is sending positive thoughts and prayers to the Lewis family.

Thanks TKR....my wife is in surgery right now. Waiting for the results of the biopsy will be where the stress is. Gonna be a stressful Cpl days... I have faith all will be well. She is young and they seem to have caught it very early. I appreciate everyone's well wishes.

MedicalTomatoes said:
I don't like the harrassment of a handful of the members. Undesirables are everywhere you look, it can't be avoided. I want to join this group, there was no reason for these people to follow me here and fill this thread with offtopic remarks toward me, PMing is for that.

Hey MT, I just want you to know, that I would really like it if THG followed me around with the best advice ever. As it is I have to follow her around and read her every word. So, what i am saying here, is what you think is a drag I would appreciate. we all hope the best for you and your grow. That is what we do here. Good luck again.

Rosebud said:
Hey MT, I just want you to know, that I would really like it if THG followed me around with the best advice ever. As it is I have to follow her around and read her every word. So, what i am saying here, is what you think is a drag I would appreciate. we all hope the best for you and your grow. That is what we do here. Good luck again.

She's awesome, isn't she rose? I have an e-crush on her. Shhh...don't tell her though.

Rosebud said:

on the contrary, I do like their advice (when it's not being pushed down ones throat). I just asked that the advice on lighting be ended, it all depends on penetration and I am designing my grow around this concept (LST for maximum exposure). I am gratefull for all advice that they (her, Roddy, and Moses) bring to my attention. That said, I don't apppreciate advice that's already been given being constantly given. I am not a child, I can get things the first 2 times they are mentioned, no need for excessive advice when the advice is about the same thing. Many growers use CFLs and tube FLs throughout vegetation, some even bud a little canopy with a few grams per plant. I am fine with that. This is obviously a practice run for me anyways and lights are a huge investment for a shady start in a hobby. Progressively work your way up in funding as you get better. Don't waste money on superior equipment when your not even sure you can handle it.

About new advice, I've already submittedmy question to these people in hopes they (with their vast knowledge) are able to help.

I responded to IM, MT....sorry I wasn't of much help!! Post up in sick plants and someone will jump in quickly!!! Good luck!

MedicalTomatoes said:
on the contrary, I do like their advice (when it's not being pushed down ones throat). I just asked that the advice on lighting be ended, it all depends on penetration and I am designing my grow around this concept (LST for maximum exposure). I am gratefull for all advice that they (her, Roddy, and Moses) bring to my attention. That said, I don't apppreciate advice that's already been given being constantly given. I am not a child, I can get things the first 2 times they are mentioned, no need for excessive advice when the advice is about the same thing. Many growers use CFLs and tube FLs throughout vegetation, some even bud a little canopy with a few grams per plant. I am fine with that. This is obviously a practice run for me anyways and lights are a huge investment for a shady start in a hobby. Progressively work your way up in funding as you get better. Don't waste money on superior equipment when your not even sure you can handle it.

About new advice, I've already submittedmy question to these people in hopes they (with their vast knowledge) are able to help.

Hey MT, I understand I think. When I started here people were quick to tell me what I needed and i thought I couldn't do that because of the money. It took me three years to get my grow right. So hang in...we are on your side to grow pot. I don't know about the loan thing, i didn't read that part and don't need to. We all make our choices and boy did I make some dumb ones when i was young. So make yours for whatever reasons you have and be good with that. It is ok.

TheKlonedRanger said:
She's awesome, isn't she rose? I have an e-crush on her. Shhh...don't tell her though.[/quote}

Oh, I know, I think THG thought I was stalking her when i joined. I Think I might have an e crush on her too, and that would be weird for me.I won't tell her, i promise.

orangesunshine said:
has anybody advised you not to plan on paying your student loan with proceeds from your medical marijuana grow

My grow is for me alone, I'll barely get enough for me out of it. As far as student loans go, I plan on paying every cent of it back with money from a job that it helps me get. If I don't die first, which I am hoping isn't the case. I can't get treatment because of a heart condition that hep C medicine will make worst if not stop my heart; although, there is ground breaking research being conducted all the time in antiviral medicines.

I hope all is going well Hamster.

1000 watt generic ballast, cooltube,and bulbs---300
435 inline fan (generic) 70
450 phat fiter 70 (plantlightinghydrponics)
flex ducting 25
5 gallon buckets free
left over soil from neighbors flower garden free
one emty closet

Latest posts

Back