I woke up this morning (and I got myself a beer) ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like we're gona need reinforcements Ozzie, I'm a woosie. I see hammy down there - and he's on vacation this week.....

Think Hammy ran and hid maybe he want to remember his vacation

OHC, over time it gets so easy that you will almost feel bad how lazy you will be able to be and still grow tons of great bud.

Leave em on 12/12.

One night of weird lighting is a lot less harmful than messing with the light schedules for the remaining WEEKS until harvest. THAT is what will give you hermies, coupled with other factors.

Honestly, the only thing that has ever given my grow a herm fit is light leaks. Everything else they seem to recover well from.

Good genetics play a part too.

ozzydiodude said:
Think Hammy ran and hid maybe he want to remember his vacation

Lol...I drank a Everclear screwdriver not that long ago and man it has me fired up....gotta switch to something less potent and liver friendly....:)

Mister W is right...don't spend any energy worrying over this...anybody with more then a grow or two under their belt has probably had to deal with a light issue....you will be fine

I would'nt worry about the interupted light scheduel, the plants probably thought it was a full eclipse...LOL. And a grow tent at the office......you must be living right.
And Hammy,
Everclear is a perfectly good drink, I've been drinking it myself for........well I can't remember how long off hand...(alcohol has not affected my memory, or spelling). I used to drink alot of Vodka, now I just substitute Everclear for Vodka in drinks like White Russians, Kamakazzi"s, and such, it works out great (and you can use it to start the BBQ in a pinch).
Best of luck.

OldHippieChick said:
That was 10AM - 10PM
or for our British or military friends: 10:00 to 22:00;)
and for the MP staff.. the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 10...:p

Hey, Chick, love the signature. I had that talk with my son when he was about 16 or 17 about condescention (per Mom's request). I told him chances are he'd never be able to get his arms around the true meaning of the word since he was a guy, but if a woman ever tells you that you are being concescending, she's probably right. And if you don't understand the concept of condescention, how could you organize a good arguement, so just take your tongue lashing and suck it up. Ah, the poor white man's angst: No one knows what it's like--wait, the Who said that already didn't they?

Sorry to go so totally off-topic.

Latest posts

Back