im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just wanted to say thank you all for the comments to be truthful after i found out about that toxic salt thingy i felt so bad and felt that i didnt take care of her the right way (i know it sounds silly or what ever ) but i was really hopping that she wouldnt ran into a problem like that,,, ok really need to move butt to work see ya later and again thanks all

hiya guys & gals

well she is now 11 weeks old and 58 days flowering and shes at 46 inches tall,,,, ok i have a few ?s about her growing,, as you will see in the pics something is happening its like she's revegging herself what would cause that to happen,,,,, and for real i might be able to get another 2 inches but after that i need for her to stop growing now if i cut the very top off will that stop her from growing and if i do will it hurt her (that is a must need to know)

:giggle: picture time :giggle:

new grow 86.jpg

new grow 87.jpg

new grow 88.jpg

new grow 89.jpg

new grow 90.jpg

new grow 91.jpg

new grow 92.jpg

She is 58 days into flower? Are the lights on 12/12 with no interruptions? Are you sure your room is completely light proof? It definitely looks strange. I hope someone else came help you more than I can. I'm not really sure what to say. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

yes smokey her lighting is still 12/12 and yes her room is pitch black,,, im dont know whats happening here thanks hun

thanks scd my internet had went and toke them 4 days to fix it im glad im back i miss all of yall

annscrib said:
yes smokey her lighting is still 12/12 and yes her room is pitch black,,, im dont know whats happening here thanks hun

Could it be that you're not watering it enough? usually droopy leaves indicate that. It's a tall plant and that pot must be packed with the roots so they suck up water pretty fast.

it looks good. My bagseeds (2 females) are under 600 watt flourescent lamp. They are about 2 weeks into flowering.

hey ann ,,has she stopped growing yet :giggle: looking excellent hows the trichs doing ? shouldnt be long till harvest now should it ?
goodluck :48:

omg omg i think i know whats happening ok i have my timer set to come on at 6 am then go off at 6 pm.... a couple days ago i had hurt my shoulder and this morning it woke me up about 15 to 4 am while im sitting here i heard my lights come on,,, i was like what in the hell i went back there and sure enough the lights was on,,, as soon as i can get out of work today im going to go buy a new timer,,, that timer is no good to me,,,,,,ok guys i need yall's help badly,,,,, what is going to happen i when i do put her back on to 12/ 12 shes actual getting like 2 extra hours of lights i have no idea how long this has been happen since i dont get up untill after 6am please please help me

This is why we don't use those damn things ann. I turn our lights on in the morning and off at night. ;) Like i said in your other post i'm sure everything will be fine just put them back on the normal 12/12 when you get home and hope for the best. :aok: GREEN MOJO, GREEN MOJO, GREEN MOJO! :banana: I love the dancing nanner. :p

ok so what is happening is that she had gone into revegging,,,,,when i do put her back on 12/12 am i going to have to restart the flowering count (if you understand what i mean) and if im thinking right that means its going to take even longer to finsh now want it?????

Well ann from what i can tell in your pics she has begun budding right? She has white hairs on her correct? Yes she is gonna take longer to finish because your light schedule was messed up. I would just start counting once you start her under 12/12 again when you get home.

yes she is budding and she has white hairs all over about 2 1/2 weeks ago i seen her trichs real good but now its like they are starting over,, can that mess up her thc count?

ohhh please tell me that i didnt mess her up to bad ughhh

annscrib said:
ohhh please tell me that i didnt mess her up to bad ughhh

How long do you think the plants have been under less light?

If it's been more than a few days, I say leave it. Don't shock them too much. I think the plants will continue developing THC and will not grow too much taller, or go into "reveging";)

good luck with your grow, I'm starting a journal on my 2 babies too!

Uggg Ann, Yea that is a rough blow with that timer going bad....

I think she will be alright though, Just keep a close eye on her, she might try to hermie a lil bit with all the stress of the light changes.... If she gets through the new timer set up and stabilized on light schedule with as lil stress as possible, she should be OK.

/em starts chanting..... no :banana:.....no :banana:

Ann your girl will be fine, I read some where,(sorry cant remember where) that you can take the lighting to 14 hour on then down to 12, thats kind of what you did.

the theory behind this is that by slowly reducing the light it better resembles the natural light cycle of the seasons. (bigger buds):hubba:

don't get to upset for your girl is a vibrating, living energy and will feel your enegy. so stay calm and loving when you are together in the same room.

I was also wondering if she maybe root bound? (droopy leaves):hairpull:
repotting her now would prob. not be a good idea, I don't know about that.

+ I hope your shoulder is healing well!

hiya guys & gals

well no signs of any hermie yet (crossing fingers) she back on her 12/12 after relizing the time had went bad,,since i knew that my inspection was coming up i waited till mondayto put her back on 12/12,, she is 12 weeks old now and 65/3 days flowering and shes at 4ft tall now..... please help me understand the droopy leaves it seems they always drooping downward but now i have notice to when i hadnt water her for a couple days they are like almost touching the dirt then ill water her and after a hour or so they go back up to where they was (if anyone understands what i mean)

pictures

new grow 94.jpg

new grow 95.jpg

new grow 96.jpg

new grow 97.jpg

new grow 98.jpg

new grow 99.jpg

hey ann i just read about your troubles glad you have overcome them :peace:
one of my ladies about the same height has the same problem with droopy leaves like yours and she is really a thirsty bird she needs it everyday where as the others can go 2 or 3 days just my imput i hope it helps
and she sure is looking good:48:

Latest posts

Back