I'm not a Guest anymore!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuLu

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have been your "guest" for the last couple of weeks, and thought it was high time I joined. I found this forum whilst looking at various grow sites.
I have decided to delve into a little growing ...high prices and a recent relocation amid wishing for better bud have swayed me.
I have seen some fine pics and great advice so far and am looking forward to being able to comment on them.
lulu

Hi LULU

Holy **** my sister has joined the forum lmao

welcome :)

You will find everything you need here, some astonishingly knowledgable people here.

Hippy

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey Lulu and welcome. :) Are you really Hippies sister? If you're wanting to learn then you've come to the right place. I look forward to posting with you.

Hi lulu, welcome to MP...happy you joined and looking forward to seeing you on the forums!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will be looking to you for advice soon. Soil or Hydro? Build it or Ready Made? Which Seeds..Lights... Yikes!

Hippie? Is that really you? The whole fam damily has been wondering where you wandered off to.

LuLu

hi ya'll LuLu belle

I bin a walkin ma way roun deep south, i ment ta rite ya'll one o those dang letter thangs Ma gets but ya no me an pens dunt get ornery, i bin pickin fruit down wile workin, tell Pa the dang shotgun gon stopped workin agin.

Hippy

:welcome: :48: LULU , glad to have you here hope to see ya hope to see ya around , the help and commeradity on here is great have a great day :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back