I'm thinking we should start a seed company

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1293.jpeg

I always wanted to make a seed company called "MOUNT DOOM SEEDS" of course someone already has taken the 2 obvious strain names Related to middle Earth:
Long Botton leaf & Old Toby. I'm sure I would be sued into oblivion by the Toilken estate for copyright issues..lol
Spoke to Merry ,Pippin , and Aragorn , they are good with that , tried asking Boromir but he is nowhere to be found....

It took about 8-10 drenching sprays of homemade STS
Silver Thiosulfate Solution to get a Fast Buds Tangie’matic Auto to produce pollen.

I started spraying on day 21
& last spray on day 48…
Male pollen pods amazingly showed up around day 51 ***
I almost gave up !!!
Well I harvested very small amounts of pollen for the next 40 days (til day 90 or so), I then dried the plant on day 111 & ground it up (seriously)…
Ended up with a 1/4 Gr or so of yellow/white pollen in one batch & the ground up plant in another, figuring there must be some pollen in it…(there was because on my recent last grow I used two grow areas & the ground up plant pollen mix produced seeds as well).
Overall it was worth it, but using famous words “it was a long strange trip”)…
Conclusion- I’d start spraying on day 18 even if the plant isn’t starting to flower, then I’d spray every 3 days NOT 4 or 5.
((It was very hard to find good information on STS & Autos specifically… One forum poster mentioned Sativa dominant plant strains are harder to get to convert to male sex & sprays every 3 days VS 4-5-6 or so.))

So if you’ve mixed your STS correctly then remember that Frog being swallowed by the Crane & his hands wrapped around the birds neck…
Never Give Up !!!
Pollen pics:
62207788-BE94-44B3-BF08-B3354DDE9DA1.png
C4F8158E-DBB4-4474-9BFB-3170D56A9053.jpeg

Smoke M If You Got M

It took about 8-10 drenching sprays of homemade STS
Silver Thiosulfate Solution to get a Fast Buds Tangie’matic Auto to produce pollen.

I started spraying on day 21
& last spray on day 48…
Male pollen pods amazingly showed up around day 51 ***
I almost gave up !!!
Well I harvested very small amounts of pollen for the next 40 days (til day 90 or so), I then dried the plant on day 111 & ground it up (seriously)…
Ended up with a 1/4 Gr or so of yellow/white pollen in one batch & the ground up plant in another, figuring there must be some pollen in it…(there was because on my recent last grow I used two grow areas & the ground up plant pollen mix produced seeds as well).
Overall it was worth it, but using famous words “it was a long strange trip”)…
Conclusion- I’d start spraying on day 18 even if the plant isn’t starting to flower, then I’d spray every 3 days NOT 4 or 5.
((It was very hard to find good information on STS & Autos specifically… One forum poster mentioned Sativa dominant plant strains are harder to get to convert to male sex & sprays every 3 days VS 4-5-6 or so.))

So if you’ve mixed your STS correctly then remember that Frog being swallowed by the Crane & his hands wrapped around the birds neck…
Never Give Up !!!
Pollen pics:View attachment 329759View attachment 329760
Smoke M If You Got M
Awesome thanks for that. So some auto pollen in the mix, very fun

Well here are my GSC &
Tangie’matic Auto seeds finally!
(Amazing the difference’s)
2B6066F2-71F7-40A8-B112-C1A28D5A6FE6.jpeg

I find the most shocking the very black Girl Scout Cookies sativa Pheno dominant Seeds. 😳

894F02C3-418E-431B-BD14-485FD4DA5CDA.png
3808A78F-B94A-4AFC-8861-A3E79788FF73.png

Yummy Trics

Latest posts

Back