Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowerOfBuds

Bud Farmer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Just joined today looking for more like-minded people to engage in conversations about growing with fluorescents, MH, and HPS. I am also a member of RollItUp. I've grown previously in my teen years but just for fun. Am now looking to grow seriously. I'm on my first month of growing with Long-Tube Cool White Fluorescents and am very satisfied with several of my plants. I'm planning to buy a 400 watt MH/HPS conversion lamp from a friend of mine in about a month. I love cooking with ganja too! Anyone got strange new recipes?? It will be a couple days before I can get pics of the crops up. Nice to meet all of you!

Grower Of Buds

GrowerOfBuds said:
Hi Everyone. Just joined today looking for more like-minded people to engage in conversations about growing with fluorescents, MH, and HPS. I am also a member of RollItUp. I've grown previously in my teen years but just for fun. Am now looking to grow seriously. I'm on my first month of growing with Long-Tube Cool White Fluorescents and am very satisfied with several of my plants. I'm planning to buy a 400 watt MH/HPS conversion lamp from a friend of mine in about a month. I love cooking with ganja too! Anyone got strange new recipes?? It will be a couple days before I can get pics of the crops up. Nice to meet all of you!

Grower Of Buds
Welcome to the group! We have a forum area for MJ cooking. Just go to the main page and look towards the bottom. We have a lot of serious growers here! You'll find lots of people to talk to about your grows for personal use.

Good luck to you.

GrowerOfBuds said:

Grower Of Buds

Nice to meet you GoB! you're lighting is exactly like mine...though I have to say... I'm thinking of dumping the MH...flouro's for clones/mothers and if vegging, and HPS for flowering. 400 watt MH are horridly hot, can heat up a 10x12 room in no time. I am tired of dealing with the heat. Reading posts from others, they've pretty much bypassed the MH and gone straight to HPS... going doing dirt or hydro... can't wait to watch your grows! ~ Rav :peace:

HIGH GrowerOfBuds!! Enjoy your stay at MP....really informative site and lots of nice folks here. :)

peace~squirt

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around.

Latest posts

Back