Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanHussey

Reaction score
Hi guys im here because im starting my first grow and i thought it would be a good idea to sign up to a forum where i can get real advice, Im gonna have a look through the rest of the forum post before i start asking questions.
Im growing an auto flowering Pineapple chunk plant, indoor, I know its not ideal but im doing it in my loft and plant to grow 2-3 at the same time , im going to use 15 litre plant pots and 2 600W lamps. I plan to buy premixed soil and im also going to use some nutrients.

Let me know if you guys have any thoughts.

I also run my own blog which post news on cannabis around the world and also offers information on health issues with cannabis, we are activists in making cannabis legal in the UK.

Live Link Removed

Thanks

:48::welcome: kill the live link most member here won't use them. For your first post that sure looks like spamming for your own site

Your first post is a link to another site?

SPAM I say! SPAM!!

Welcome and like it has already been said lose the live link. It's against the rules and makes everyone think you are really here as a spammer and not a grower.

I followed the link outside MP and still can't figure out if you're legit or not. The site mentioned SEEMS innocuous enough but you need to know-live links and self-promotion (SPAM) don't cut it here.

My ears perked up when you said Pineapple Chunk, cause I grew a non-auto PC a short while ago. IF you're legit, welcome and let's talk about it.

AG

the best part of an internet forum is that every Tom **** and Harry who don't like you or are competitors can jump on you like SSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM and get you deleted....F'n haters everywhere....watch out there goes one now.

...BTW and when did making money become a bad thing???

Read the Site rules there simple to understand

welcome to the site...this is the Best place to be when learning to grow your own meds...Im not thinking this one is spam as I do weedidit...I feel you will do well here and wish you best of luck...search the threads to find someone that is growing in the style you wish to do and Grab they shirt tails....read...read...read....hope to see ya around the boards...untill then

take care and be safe

weedidit said:
...BTW and when did making money become a bad thing???

hey weedidit, you ever read what your spam sig-linked website says? right off the bat, here ya go SON:

"Welcome to Weedit-it Collective Association home page. We are a non-profit medical marijuana collective, operating under California state law under California Attorney General Guidelines for non diversion. "

Links to your "cannabis college:" in your signature IS SPAM.
your language and attitude is unacceptable for our house.
BTW and when did making money become a bad thing???
then you certainly wouldn't mind paying Marpassion for your advertising, right??

I'm removing the advertisement in your sig', but the attitude, you're going to have to 'fix' yourself..;) If you're hear to learn, or can contribute to others learning, you're welcome. If you're here to attract attention to your collective ot advertise, you're not.

weedidit said:
the best part of an internet forum is that every Tom **** and Harry who don't like you . . . can jump on you like SSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM and get you deleted....

Excellent observation !! It appears that you're making a valiant attempt to turn yourself into a prophet . . . mojo for your success !! :rofl:

:welcome: Ian, hope you find it helpful here, we like to help!

Weedidit....if you wish to be a member in good standings, you need to start being a good member.

Hey weedidit, if ya gonna leave me rep saying live links ARE allowed at least sign the rep so I know which ******* I am dealing with.

Howdy and welcome.

Iams.

ps...DKL... That Was Funny!:D

Latest posts

Back