Iron Lotus BAGSEED-CFL's, 2nd Round.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokingjoe said:
Looks to suffering a little over ferting but otherwise a very nice plant especially bag seed.

Yeah its always the bottom rung of leaves that get the blunt of it
and sometimes the tips start to slightly curl.

They keep growing though, and dont appear to be dying.
So I just roll with it. :cool:

Alright, I labeled them plant A, and plant B in the pics. I'll do a post for each so theres no confusion, one plant pics, then the other plants pics in 2 back to back posts. In this post I will post the pics of both plants together only......

:48:​

DSC00416.JPG

DSC00417.JPG

DSC00429.JPG

DSC00430.JPG

Okay well the plants are growing decently, They look like 2 different styles. A is shorter leafs.... B seems to want longer thinner leaves.

A has two main stalks that are thick at the bottom, B is the standard one up the middle.

I have noticed the smell of B has went down, The leaves were smelling skunkish and had more shiny peices all over the leaves than it does now.

A is still going like it was, Not as many shiny peices and not very noticable smell. But both are growing alright it seems.

They are both in vegging still, switched from 20/4 to 24/0 couple days ago. What does it mean if theres more or less crystals all over the leaves? Seems like it would be a waste of leaves after its done with veg/flower and you cut the leaves off, Seems like the crystals add to the highness or something, I dunno the specifics of that though.

How long should I keep them vegging, I could flower at any time just
dont want to do it too soon to where I get like hardly any smoke.
:48:

hey buddy - your doing a great job with them babies!!!

were they both from the same bag of weed?

I'd say plant A has a bit more Indica in it, say 60% indica and 40% sativa. Plant B is more Sativa, say 80% Sativa and 20% Indica... they both look FAB though!

How tall are they now and how much height do you have under your lights for flowering?

How old are they now?

Remember they could easily double in height when they going into flower, especially with the sativa in them. They look a good size now to flower, but its hard to judge with no size comparison...how tall are they exactly? And don't worry about not getting much bud...you can grow a plant from 12/12 from seed and still get LOADS of buds :p

Why have you changed the light schedule to 24/0?

Thorn said:
hey buddy - your doing a great job with them babies!!!

were they both from the same bag of weed?

I'd say plant A has a bit more Indica in it, say 60% indica and 40% sativa. Plant B is more Sativa, say 80% Sativa and 20% Indica... they both look FAB though!

How tall are they now and how much height do you have under your lights for flowering?

How old are they now?

Remember they could easily double in height when they going into flower, especially with the sativa in them. They look a good size now to flower, but its hard to judge with no size comparison...how tall are they exactly? And don't worry about not getting much bud...you can grow a plant from 12/12 from seed and still get LOADS of buds :p

Why have you changed the light schedule to 24/0?

Thanks for the reply, You are the only one,:confused2:
I was beginning to feel left out. Maybe my stickies post
pissed some people off haha :laugh: :joint4: To answer your questions:

I think they were from 2 different bags. Out of a few germinations
and sprouts these 2 looked to be the most promising and grew best
the quickest so I kept em because I knew i didnt have room for more.

Plant A is 18", and Plant B is 15"

Id put the plants at right around 1 Month old give or take a week maybe.

I went to 24/0 because I thought it would help me get to flowering
a little quicker.

Anything else ya need to know just lemme know.:fly:

edit: Lights are usually between 2-3" from top of plants.

Everything looks great here man, good job. Why 11/13? 12/12 is the tried and true approach that is universally accepted by the vast majority of people (aka "Tried and True"), so if you want to experiment have fun with 11/13. If not, stick with 12/12.

They are on a 12/12 right now.
Its just a waiting game now.
I'll be on the lookout for some sex.

Wish me females! At least one! AH!

:fly:

Iron Lotus said:
How about 11/13 instead

okay Iron..I am sorry I did not see your grow..I am fellow BHC member too..But to be honest I dont use cfl lighting so I dont watch them to offten..But i will say yours are looking rather nice..And when i started my first grow Journal no one at all for like 30 posts..I sounded like I was playing with self..lol..and you will fall into your group my friend..heck Im subscribbing to this here GJ..Move over Thorn..Im a takeing a seat..:hubba: ..

Most run either 12/12 or 10/14 for flower..but as THC has stated 12/12 Norm..KEEP M GREEN :D ..oh and I will be watching:p

Iron Lotus said:
I'll be on the lookout for some sex.

Wish me females! At least one! AH!

:fly:

:rofl: ....atleast....How many you normaly get..:giggle: ..I wish I had sex with just one 4 now..:p ..Im going to smoke my :bong1: :bolt: :bong:

i'm shifting up an inch or 2 for ya 4u! hey no why should i move... you can sit on my lap :hubba: :p

personally i'd stick with 12/12 but its your grow so your choice. the only time i've used anything different in flowering is when i had to move and was near end of flowering so moved it down to just 10 hours on. didn't make much of a difference to be honest but they will flower best at 12 and produce most trichomes then as they will be getting that little bit more light that 11 hours on.

I'd say they sure are ready for flowering so go ahead bro!! :hubba: we wanna see some buds!!! :D

Good luck :)

Thanks everybody for the replies! :holysheep:

Was a pleasant surprise, I will get some pics to show how they
are doing so far in 12/12, Been busy lately with the kids
and all the other stuff goin on. Im about to fall over goodnight
for now!!

:48: :stoned:

Hey Iron, the ladies should be showing by now? Any pre flowers?

Latest posts

Back