Iron Lotus BAGSEED-CFL's, 2nd Round.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Lotus said:
So I changed lighting to 11/13 to maybe hasten the flowering for a few days...

Woah! Hold your horses! You need to learn some patience my friend "have a little..patience.." lol anyway... You don't wanna go messing around with the light schedule. They will show when their ready. You will feel awful crap if you discovered a hermie after this.

Ok so the close-ups..

Yea the second and third pic i'm 95% sure show pistils :hubba: give it another week and you'll probably see them all over the place on her! Which plant is that on by the way?

is that the plant that split into two tops? i'm gunna join in on this :watchplant:

good luck man, heres some green mojo for you. keep that female happy and she should grow!

Thanks!

Thorn.... I put it back to 12/12. I'll have more patience.......
I wish that was one of my virtues....;)

I put those other lights on it you can see on the side
in the last post on the page before this one, And it spawned
alot of new growth. I am runnin outta room though its gettin
taller and taller :eek: Its plant A. Plant B was a male and is elsewhere
no longer being acknowledged.

And Thanks Ironman149 yes it split off into 2 main stalks as a baby.
You can see the pics of the whole plant on the page
before this one, Very last post.:)

More pics soon when I hopefully see some more future lung candy.

:48:

cool beans.. looking forward to more pics. I bet your definate she's a lady now eh :hubba:

I should have put this baby on 12/12 way before its growing and definatly taking her own sweet time to develope....... Gonna be a long one It looks like... Hopefully she will be nice to me and give me a lil bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:48: :fly: :bongin: :fly: :hubba: :48:

Told ya she was gonna be your girl. They just take time. Especially from seed because they have to mature. That is why I love clones, they are already sexually mature and can be put into flowering at anytime. And they do not stretch as much. Just think in 8-10 weeks you will be smoking your own Dank.

Hey everybody.... No updates lately somebody actually stole my 8.1 M.pixel cybershot off my desk.....Had to buy a "less great" Nikon 8 Mpixel Nikon coolpix... Finally took some pics though!!

I DEF think i need a nute change, have to keep fan on high now and lights about4" away from plant. Still in 12/12...... Its gotten top heavy had to tie it a little.. Branches at the bottom are gettin really thick 3/4 inch each after the split, Before the split just above the dirt gotta be about an inch thick. Last 2 waters have been JUST WATER because of the nute burn it looked like was goin on.....

DSCN0959.JPG

DSCN0957.JPG

DSCN0955.JPG

DSCN0954.JPG

DSCN0953.JPG

DSCN0952.JPG

DSCN0951b.PNG

DSCN0951.JPG

DSCN0950.JPG

hey man was looking at your setup and all and as wondering how you did your lights? i have a similiar setup and looking for improving..

happiehippie said:
nice job man. They shure look like a sativa strain...are they? Keep the pics comming.

Yo mang, I am certain they must be. I had a shorter fatter leafed
plant also that maled out on me, This girl luckily still going decent....

Oh hey everybdy was experimenting with my new camera since my other was stolen and turns out its actually really sweet, Had to find everything on it was just laid out differently.... Got some good close ups for you guys to check out..... Got pics of some of the random bud sites... Click and enjoy some of teh bud pr0nz:hubba: -------->>>

DSCN0975.JPG

DSCN0978.JPG

DSCN0977.JPG

DSCN0978a.JPG

DSCN0979.JPG

DSCN0980.JPG

DSCN0986a.JPG

DSCN0985.JPG

DSCN0988.JPG

DSCN0990a.JPG

..And somemore close ups.. Really liking the new cam also thankfully.;)

Hopefully you like some of the pics also:48:

DSCN1002.JPG

DSCN1003.JPG

DSCN1003a.JPG

DSCN1004.JPG

DSCN1005.JPG

dscn1005a.JPG

DSCN1006.JPG

DSCN1006a.JPG

DSCN1007.JPG

DSCN1008.JPG

DSCN1008a.JPG

BuddyLuv said:
Your leaves are curling like that because they need more light. I would add a few more lights or try and get them closer. Other then that she looks healthy.

I agree.......looks good man. PEACE

Okay I just officially ordered some Peters 10-30-20 to finish out my flowering and hopefully save what was damaged. Should be here within a few days. Also, Got some 20-20-20 for next round of VEG, because Im aching for this plant to finish so I can grow using better nutes, and also starting flower before the plant gets so big, So I can do 3-4 smaller
plants, Maybe veg for a couple weeks and then go ahead and flower them! Got some beautiful seeds only a few days old from some good smoke:hubba:

Heres current plant.... Holdin on! Actually took a small peice of bud
off and put it on the LCD screen for a few hours and smoked it just
for fun. Didnt get anything but a small buzz. Could have just been my head... Felt like a buzz though. ah whatever :cool: .....:ignore:

Watering with ONLY water for past few days.... Due to all the damage
that looked to be creeping up on the plant, Got alot of the dead leaves off.
Didnt want to tamper too much though....

I know cut time varies depending on the type of high youd like, But about how long does she have before she gets hacked mate?

DSCN1058.JPG

DSCN1059.JPG

DSCN1060.JPG

DSCN1061.JPG

DSCN1062.JPG

Hey Lotus, nice looking grow man! I'm all about the CFL's too. You might have better results having lights all over the plant instead of just the top, especially with CFLs. You can see a lot of lower branches are getting little direct light. But otherwise, your plant looks like a beast!!!

And you say you got some seeds? Going to stick with the CFL's or step up a level with some HID lighting?

The links in my siggy shows some CFL grows if you're interested in comparing anything with yours. Keep up the awsome work Lotus, I'll be watching this thread!

Looks good man.......nice job. As far as for when to harvest, the SATIVA, which is what I think you got there, will be ready around 60 - 70 days after you start the flowering stage. The INDICAS go for around 45 - 55 days. One of those "420" scopes will be needed to check the trichs. Keep up the good work. PEACE

LETS SMOKE.............:48:

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey Lotus, nice looking grow man! I'm all about the CFL's too. You might have better results having lights all over the plant instead of just the top, especially with CFLs. You can see a lot of lower branches are getting little direct light. But otherwise, your plant looks like a beast!!!

And you say you got some seeds? Going to stick with the CFL's or step up a level with some HID lighting?

The links in my siggy shows some CFL grows if you're interested in comparing anything with yours. Keep up the awsome work Lotus, I'll be watching this thread!

Thanks.. Been checkin over some of your links, Lovin it.

And I would definatly do more lights, Its just I have limited space
and I completely let the plant veg too long and they just spurted
even more on 12/12, So Its gotta deal with what its got. I have
alotta lights on it already!

And Not sure on lighting, Probably sticking with my little home done CFL set up until I get more grows completed and get more in tune with the cannabis.

Latest posts

Back