Is 12/12 same for direct sunlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growNM

Reaction score
this is my first grow. I have been learning tons reading. I am starting off with one plant to get the just of things. It is doing great I keep it outside during the day and bring it in at night. It is getting lots of sun during the day 12 to 13 hours is that same as lights. I am still setting up my grow room so any thing will help. thanks

Ifin I do say the sun in my personal opinion will always rule number one above all man made light. Oh and the sun aint to be sendin yual a bill every month tellin ya yu owes it ;). as for the time spent in it well that must be the same as if yual had it in a room with indoor light. I would suggest ifin yual dont want it to go to flower yet yual keep it out in the light/sun longer. And since yual just be raisin the one hope it turns out female fur ya! Good luck yur adventure pilgrem hope yual find yur yields in the end.

BWD

If youre taking the plant outside, I'd be concerned about pests infesting it. Certainly wouldnt be bringing it inside!

What happens to it when you bring it in at night? You should always grow more than 1 plant in case you get boys, which are worthless to smoke. If you used bagseed, watch for hermies.

Like getnasty, I worry about people bringing pests and disease from outside in when they move their plants in and out. Once you get pests inside your grow space, they can be hard to get rid of.

cool thanks for the help i believe it is a girl ill try to post pics later today. these forums are full of help and knowledge. thanks again

Latest posts

Back