Is my "plan" legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Organix4Sho

Reaction score
Ok, so this is no way intended to exploit those who truely are benefiting from the medical marijuana laws out there, Im just trying to stay out of jail with my hobby by working through some loop holes.
Im sure most people on this forum would agree with me.
I always have some problems sleeping, nothing drastic, about 2 out of the 5 weeknights (when I notice my sleeping behavior) I wake up around 3am thinking its time to go to work (normally I do this around 8) and dont realize Im WAY too early until Im either at the subway(only happend a few times) or out of the shower. I find myself clenching my teeth at night and always have a really tense jaw.
I wouldnt call it a medical coniditon but back when I had access to buds (havent blazed for ~5months) before I moved here for my internship, I had none of these problems. Before I started blazing I had terrible anxiety isssues, although nothing that had to do with sleep.
Im not sure
Is it worth trying to get a doctor to sign for medical herbs for a sleep problem (NOT for california... from what I hear doctors in my state arent as leneant in as in california)
Just curious on your oppinion... do I try it? Can I refuse prescription meds..? I dont even take advil due to moral reasons. Kava and valerian do the trick (not for sleep tho) Is medical marijuana a legitimate alternative..? Ill keep blazing no matter what when I am back home, but it would nice to have some protectiong form the 5-0
thanks for your help.
peace and unity

most state is not legit yet.. but I suggest you best advice around is..

keep it to yourself...

I think medical marijuana is an extremely responsible alternative.

Given the above information, I can infer greatly that you actually do need medical marijuana. Marijuana helps with ALL of these problems and it is scientifically proven so. Anxiety, sleep, stress. They are all extremely legitimate reasons. If you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal, I highly suggest finding a good sympathetic doctor that is FOR pharmaceutical alternatives.

Especially given your morals, screw pharms man. Organic herb comes from the earth and is a god given gift, and to turn away from that gift would be a slap in the face.

if your in a medical state Organix, i'd go for it in a moment. there are alot of mj strains that will help you with the sleep you need. Indicas' being at the top of the list. they say here , you can get a med card for simply having to deal with insomnia. so many people could benefit from being without fear of reprisal of smoking mj. those with insomnia, could get the much needed rest they needed, therefore , become more productive at the job they do daily , because thier rested. good luck at the internship ,
and also with your zzzzzzsss'...bb...

Yes i also have them problems and have been self medicating for years. It also helps with my depression and my pains. I have been clean for awhile now tryin to get a better job and i'm a wreck, lol. now that my state has passed the mmj law i am hoping to be able to get medicated and help others with getting quality meds.

Yeah I grind and clench my teeth to when I sleep too. My teeth hurt when i wake up. My main concern is I don't really eat if i don't smoke, Like 2 or 3 bites and i'm sick of it. I don't sleep right either, I have anxity, mood swings, And i flip out real easily. Actully I just flipped out about 2 hrs ago and my girlfriend start beating me in the head with the phone. That calm me down a little. No medical marijuana in My crappy state of Pennsylvania. Man I hate it here. My PO is a punk. I want to move to Cali.

as 215 patient i can tell you that your prescribing physician that you see will fully understand your circumstance. Make sure you research the best doctor to see. some docs will issue scrips based on time. One may be 6 months while others are 5 years.

DO NOT GET A CARD through a local municipality. i have seen in CA where the state issues there own card. i would personally avoid that.

Look to see what prespriptions/notes your local dispensaries prefer to accept.

hope that helps.

peace

MMJ evidence is mostly anecdotal. Because it is so strictly controlled it is hard for actual scientific research to be done on it. Not that it doesn't happen, but not near as much as it should be. I don't think anyone on here is a doctor, and we are not qualified to diagnose you, and recommend treatment. My personal philosophy is that if you think MJ helps you, go for it. You always have doctor patient confidentiality. Just be honest with your doctor, tell him/her exactly what you said here, and see what the outcome is. Let the doc know that you use MJ, and it really does seem to help. The worst they will say is no.

You have nothing to lose by going to a doctor, and everything to gain. Exploitation of this would be lying to a doctor in order to manipulate the system for your own personal gain, be it monetary, or otherwise. You can't exploit something if its honest, and helping you.

thanks guys, I think Ill go for it when I get back. I probly should try and find a new doctor instead of the one Ive been seeing since I was 5 (still under 22 and on the fams insurance btw) so the "pediatrician" is my doc, or has been thus far. I feel like he might be opposed to the idea but who knows.

I know at one point I will be getting medical marijuana legally. I have occasional lower back problems and that would probably be my way of getting it. I heard you can have up to 8 ounces on you legally if licensed, and can legally grow up to six plants or something of that matter.

The best thing you can do is get documentation of your problems from your doctor. If you have a qualifying condition, the more history of it you have on paper- the better. If you have gone to your current doctor (the guy you've been seeing since age 5) with these symptoms, it will be in his records. Ask him to give you a summary of your medical history on paper. If not, go to a new doctor in your new location and start the process. Documentation of your pain is the key.

There are people that abuse the medical MJ laws, of course. But for those of us who need it, it works and you shouldn't feel ashamed about asking your doctor about it, just be an adult about it:) Good luck

Latest posts

Back