Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait..... don't you drive a Rolls Royce?
Yes he does
Here comes the hippie , here comes the Hippie LOL
1658319043652.png

Another walk completed. Tea is brewing for the girls and I'm getting ready to have some breakfast. Welill spend the morning working in the grow and hopefully clouds will come over and I can cut the grass this afternoon.

weird , I’m also cutting grass today

do you know how to say cut the grass in French?

Absolutely unreal .. I mean really .. most of you know how I flavour my vanilla ice cream . But the wife and I sent some samples for a look at our DNA historical lineage .. Wife is Dutch mostly and I knew that, no problem .. but it came back that I have 6.3 % Ashkenazi in my bloodline.. I can't believe it ... It said that it could be of a great great or a bit further back than that .. Life is quirky to say the least.
My daughter has Ashkenazi blood from my first wife's side and the big surprise on my side is that my maternal grandmother was a lying sack about her ancestry. Instead of about 1/8 Native American, I found less than 2% Native American and East Asian, with about 1.6% Nigerian, to go with my Welch, German, and Scandanavian. The Nigerian, East Asian, and Scandanavian was introduced sometime in the early 1700's.

Break from yard duty. Taking extra long today,.....crab grass! Hand pulling the s-hit. I sprayed for it this spring but I must have bought fertilizer rather than crab grass killer.....thicker than ever.

At least clouds have moved in and even a couple of showers which makes it much more comfortable outside. Everything is loving this heat as long as I can keep enough water on it.

I better get back as Mrs Put is out there sweating her....oops. Anyway she is probably hot.

Latest posts

Back