Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in! All about their attitude!!
View attachment 303650

Goooode morning! Merry Frieday to ya'll this cloudy day in Paradise starting at 61F and 78% RH and predicted to reach 76F.

Got the MRIs done on my neck and lower back, so now ve vait for zee reading...............

The Lavendar and Oregon Wild Flowers that I planted in our back yard for the bees are starting to poke through and my tamaters and peppers are doing well, buuut still no action from the Okieweed beans, sooo I will soak some in H2O2 and water this morning and try again. First time I've ever had problem germinating seeds and wonder what has changed.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and friends this morning and an otherwise clear calendar.
I love her A"tit"udes

I love her A"tit"udes
She does have nice tits, and I appreciate T&A as an artform, but I most appreciate faces that suggest that they are having a good time.

Besides having three sisters and a daughter, I learned early on that women who are engaged and having a good time, are the ones I'm most likely to have a good time around.

1000_F_267073071_wRYSsX79A9OZuHxikIVwNERccwbQ3cXq.jpg
original.jpg

I finally tumbled to all this new Firestick stuff.

Buncha fargin recruits.

For twenty years, I was loaned the use of a repair box. The guy who loaned it to me did it because I had given him his genealogy all the way back to 1605, with everyone who married into the Family. He was illegitimate, and it always bothered him not to know.

We met because of a totally freak occurrence. There are three people on earth with my name. Us two both lived in Coral Springs, Floriduh. He was the president of the cable company in Floriduh.

Anyway, I could get anything broadcast. That meant special view boxing bouts, all channels without restriction...

Jeez. I even got the Lesbian Fishing Channel.

At the end of a full 20 years, he retarded and asked for it back.
For the price of a jailbroke firestick, you are back in business! And it works! I figured it would stick and so forth, worked perfect.

Bubba

=======================================
Rosty -- I am trying to catch up. Fifty pages overnight.

What is a "stick"? :oops:

If I am gonna jailbreak my stick... W TF?
===================================
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Disregard. I was smitten with some DMODD

OK... I left this site and followed Boo's directions to Sumbarine Girl.

Holy Smokes! They're the same fargin thing as the old cable box thingy!

I gotta show this to The Fabled PC. She still zozzing for another coupla hours.
I just went to the site boo provided, bought it (4k version) and had it in a few days. Keyed up dr strange multiverse as a test. Couldn't find a 4k stream, but 1080 worked fine.

Oh, you won't find those apps on the"regular" fire stick, you must get the ,jail broke" version. (or diy if you can, I understand there are YouTube's on it.)

Bubba

I just went to the site boo provided, bought it (4k version) and had it in a few days. Keyed up dr strange multiverse as a test. Couldn't find a 4k stream, but 1080 worked fine.

Oh, you won't find those apps on the"regular" fire stick, you must get the ,jail broke" version. (or diy if you can, I understand there are YouTube's on it.)

Bubba
Bubba are you using the My cinema app to find the movies

I'm in! All about their attitude!!
View attachment 303650

Goooode morning! Merry Frieday to ya'll this cloudy day in Paradise starting at 61F and 78% RH and predicted to reach 76F.

Got the MRIs done on my neck and lower back, so now ve vait for zee reading...............

The Lavendar and Oregon Wild Flowers that I planted in our back yard for the bees are starting to poke through and my tamaters and peppers are doing well, buuut still no action from the Okieweed beans, sooo I will soak some in H2O2 and water this morning and try again. First time I've ever had problem germinating seeds and wonder what has changed.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and friends this morning and an otherwise clear calendar.
Wouldn't want her on the back of my Hog if'n we hit a cold spot. She could stab ya to death with those daggers.

Latest posts

Back