Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your help with that I appreciate it I'd approached a cat named Money Mike but I don't know that he the email that I was trying to use I think it was off Instagram at the time was valid I'm not sure I did have somebody that was close friends of his from the Burrows say that a lot of times what they like to do is have people come down to conferences can a conferences and conventions down that way and come meet face to face I must say that was the first time I'd ever asked an inquired about a seed distributors certain cuts and they were like why don't you just come down and say hi that was pretty cool it's like old school customer service it was neat

Thank you for your help with that I appreciate it I'd approached a cat named Money Mike but I don't know that he the email that I was trying to use I think it was off Instagram at the time was valid I'm not sure I did have somebody that was close friends of his from the Burrows say that a lot of times what they like to do is have people come down to conferences can a conferences and conventions down that way and come meet face to face I must say that was the first time I'd ever asked an inquired about a seed distributors certain cuts and they were like why don't you just come down and say hi that was pretty cool it's like old school customer service it was neat

you are welcome

sounds like you had a great time at the convention

Morning Islanders. Glad it's fking Saturday. My old ass is wore out. Gotta clean the damn pool today. Freaking weather is kicking my Texas ass. Every fking day it's in the triple digits with no end in site.🤪🔥
Screenshot_20220723-064853.png

Morning Islanders. Glad it's fking Saturday. My old ass is wore out. Gotta clean the damn pool today. Freaking weather is kicking my Texas ass. Every fking day it's in the triple digits with no end in site.🤪🔥
View attachment 303738
More Bro
You getting any extra algae growth on pool bottom this yr
I need to shock today

Morning Ness, Subgal, and the rest of you misfits. 77 and dreary here. Got rain last night and possibly more on the way. We did need it. Haven't been outside yet, but I've got a feeling it's gonna be a muggy one. Got one door to swing and I'm done for the day.

Latest posts

Back