Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Ness, Subgal, and the rest of you misfits. 77 and dreary here. Got rain last night and possibly more on the way. We did need it. Haven't been outside yet, but I've got a feeling it's gonna be a muggy one. Got one door to swing and I'm done for the day.
Morning hippie. Yes rain and heat is sauna time in my neck of the woods. Try and stay as cool as you are today 😊

nah, just lucky...even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...:rolleyes:
Awright, within the last five minnits, I just blew $97.98
1658597447686.png

I WILL be here asking what to do next... <-- Near certainty.

Morning Islanders. Glad it's fking Saturday. My old ass is wore out. Gotta clean the damn pool today. Freaking weather is kicking my Texas ass. Every fking day it's in the triple digits with no end in site.🤪🔥
View attachment 303738
Weedie... you gotta move to South Floriduh. Cooler here by far. With ocean breezes, yet.

Weedie... you gotta move to South Floriduh. Cooler here by far. With ocean breezes, yet.
Lived in Florida for 4 yrs. I joined MP when I lived in Florida. I lived in Newport Richie and then Hudson. Loved every minute of it. I fished and played golf all the fking time. Loved the weather and beaches.

As long as it's "over the years". <-- How long with yours before that ping happened?

Walt, twice over an 9 year period ... so, last time about three years ago we went out and bought 2 of 'em and jailbroke both , . . Our service provider is Hughes, not huge but had been very good till Dish bought them out a few yrs ago. It's still better than the basic Dish and Direct Tv satellite services esp with our internet flow. .. And screw any cable from the street.

Yaknow it coulda been when Dish was doing its buyout of Hughes just a few years ago that we got pinged and lost the last one .. anyway wife just told me we gave the xtra one to our son, he's the one that originally showed us how to break it. Kids today.

Latest posts

Back