Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this snocaine at 4 weeks has got to be the most fragrant flower I've ever smelled...dunno why it's so different that all the others I have grown...at 6" away it reeks of cantalope and sweet spice...that's the best I can do with what little smell I have...sticky as flypaper...
View attachment 304279
Mine is getting canalopey now as well. These are dam healthy plants, literally growing like a weed! Everyone looks exactly like the other, no variation or funky phenotypes. 20twenty Mendocino is the bomb of breeders.

Bubba

Mine is getting canalopey now as well. These are dam healthy plants, literally growing like a weed! Everyone looks exactly like the other, no variation or funky phenotypes. 20twenty Mendocino is the bomb of breeders.

Bubba
I'm glad they worked out for you brother, I can't walk thru the garden without cupping one of the snocaine flowers and deeply inhaling...where are you in flower...

this snocaine at 4 weeks has got to be the most fragrant flower I've ever smelled...dunno why it's so different that all the others I have grown...at 6" away it reeks of cantalope and sweet spice...that's the best I can do with what little smell I have...sticky as flypaper...
View attachment 304279
Jeez. Don't go to sleep next to those pods... Gorgeous.

Had a wonderful day at the watering hole this afternoon with my lovely bride. Just a few folks with no attitudes other than the friendly and loving kind, and a good buzz was had by all. Really refreshing. Amazing how well people can get along in person and not behind a keyboard.
Music sucked (damned country crap), but a shit load of credits later, a lot of vintage rock & roll prevailed.
If the afternoon could have been any better, I damn sure didn't deserve it.

FB_IMG_1659489938202.jpg

Latest posts

Back