Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many did you have.😳🥰😁
Enough to last till fall can’t eat zucchini bread every day would gain a ton of weight and stir fry, fried and baked get repetitive shortly. Can put a few zucchini cannabrownies in the freezer for a winter party or a few pots of veggie sauce but sooner or later you will be looking for some new fun ways to use them. Funny thing. I don’t even grow them my neighbor does so I’m sure they are tired of my eggplant too. 😜

I love squash and zucchini .. yellow squash you can eat all you want too.. but them dang fritters sound yummie..
Lately I've been eating this little tots made from sweet potato's.. she cooks them in our air fryer until crispy and
wow.. goes great with her bacon, turkey burgers on brioche bun... hey, it's how I've lost 61lbs now.. soups n sammiches, popcorn, ramen without flavor pack..(salt).
My new hip is already healing up at day 11. I get my stitches out tomorrow, all 33 of them. Dr had to really open me up to be able to tilt my pelvis to align my hip as the damage was so bad. but, leg is straight again and half
inch longer then the left.. short bus'n it for a while... LMAO. Hoping to get released to go swimming, take some
more of this weight off.. 45 more be nice.. I seen cheek bones the other day and almost shit myself..

thank you all for being so supportive... 2nd hip in Oct I hope.. cheers and goodnight

I love squash and zucchini .. yellow squash you can eat all you want too.. but them dang fritters sound yummie..
Lately I've been eating this little tots made from sweet potato's.. she cooks them in our air fryer until crispy and
wow.. goes great with her bacon, turkey burgers on brioche bun... hey, it's how I've lost 61lbs now.. soups n sammiches, popcorn, ramen without flavor pack..(salt).
My new hip is already healing up at day 11. I get my stitches out tomorrow, all 33 of them. Dr had to really open me up to be able to tilt my pelvis to align my hip as the damage was so bad. but, leg is straight again and half
inch longer then the left.. short bus'n it for a while... LMAO. Hoping to get released to go swimming, take some
more of this weight off.. 45 more be nice.. I seen cheek bones the other day and almost shit myself..

thank you all for being so supportive... 2nd hip in Oct I hope.. cheers and goodnight
EXCELLENT WORK CARTY
Congrads .

She is most definitely real. Just imagine that color fur.

thanks for the vote of confidence!

right after I posted the photo I thought , “I wonder if she will pass the Unca Test of True Gingerness” ?

thanks for the confirmation

do these ladies pass the Ginger Test?

F8AB17CA-04AD-4B86-B1A2-308DAE1DAA9C.jpeg

89B91D6C-41D9-4CD4-8E1D-5D2C1BE0AC88.jpeg

A7E30ADF-3C7F-44BC-9151-D6BA3D35621A.jpeg

Congratulations, good luck, and good job brother! You earned it!

Goooode morning all!! Yet another gorgeous day here starting at 63F with 84% RH, 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 89F.

Finishing off my distillation run this morning. I ran most of it yesterday, so should be finished by noon. 130 proof and tasty!

I finished the backyard security light, which was the tedious one, because I had to run 1/2" EMT conduit from the basement, with multiple convoluted bends and work in tight spaces hanging the junction and switch boxes. Fortunately, only 1/2" and only one of the two remaining requires conduit, and it is easy.

Back to wiring this morning, while the vacuum still does its thang.

So glad to be getting a great report On your new hip. Living with pain is no fun. Good luck getting the staples out today. You are gonna be good as new now 🥰

An elderly Italian man lived alone in New Jersey . He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, since the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:
Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over.. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
Love, Papa
A few days later he received a letter from his son.
Dear Pop,
Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where the bodies are buried.
Love,
Vinnie
At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
Dear Pop,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you,
Vinnie

Latest posts

Back