Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1661446161858.png

Congratulations, good luck, and good job brother! You earned it!

Goooode morning all!! Yet another gorgeous day here starting at 63F with 84% RH, 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 89F.

Finishing off my distillation run this morning. I ran most of it yesterday, so should be finished by noon. 130 proof and tasty!

I finished the backyard security light, which was the tedious one, because I had to run 1/2" EMT conduit from the basement, with multiple convoluted bends and work in tight spaces hanging the junction and switch boxes. Fortunately, only 1/2" and only one of the two remaining requires conduit, and it is easy.

Back to wiring this morning, while the vacuum still does its thang.
I love bending emt. I miss it

I hope the gals you are posting photos of live in a warm climate. And some of their outfits! Wow, with on yard of lycra (that stretchy bathing suit fabric) I could make a fortune since each of many of the outfits have about 10 square inches of total fabric and some elastic strings. And I bet cost a lot more than a regular bathing suit from the old fashioned days.

I actually did have a sewing friend that sewed for strippers. It was a challenge to make different outfits and apply embellishments in strategic places. And she could charge a quiet a bit of money.
I cant sew but for strippers I am available to do a one on one measure and I work cheap....

Bastard. Ya should have told me that before we went camping. Got drunk and you said i slipped and fell down,, now my ass hurts all the time,,,and i dont remember falling. 😁 :vampire:
Serves ya right for sneaking into my garden and giving my pumpkin monkey pox.
pumpkin (2).jpg

I've been bending emt for the last week now...the grow is taking on a professional vibe, I just adore tall ceilings...for the first time in my 23 years growing I've got wall mounted oscillating fans, boy do they make a difference...

Do you have any Sativa's growing in your grow room with those tall ceilings. I have to figure my grow room outside for next year. I'll be ready for all the dampest from the rain. I lost a lot from bud rot. 🦠

no I do not ness, I've not grown sativas for ages...I don't have the patience for plants that take 14 or more weeks to mature...I rarely smoke before bedtime nowadays, sativas don't work well for sleep...I do enjoy my acapulco gold vape pen, mebbe I should rethink that...

I've been bending emt for the last week now...the grow is taking on a professional vibe, I just adore tall ceilings...for the first time in my 23 years growing I've got wall mounted oscillating fans, boy do they make a difference...
in the grow i was involved in we had 2 wall mount i think air king not sure bought from grainger and they never were turned off. They worked the best but shit the bed if i remember right in 4 or 5 years
your ceiling Height is to die for u lucky !!

Latest posts

Back