Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree. If my Water, Alcohol and soap mix won't work I will chop their ass. No pesticides touch my plants period. But to each his own. I have never lost a plant to bugs. I see them they get their ass soaked with my mixture. Has always worked for me.

Hopper you said azz hehehehe.

I need to debug the soil floor in my grow tent. What could I use? I'm thinking dish soap mixture.🤔

Good morning brothers and sisters! A cloudy day here, starting at 62F and 89% RH, possible shower with 2 mph breeze and predicted to soar to 75F. Cooling the 79F house down from yesterday as we speak with windows and doors open and an upstairs fan blowing the hot air out.

Except for playing in the kitchen and cleaning up some of my mess, I took yesterday off and caught up on my napping and reading. Another hot pepper sauce arrived and I made another sample batch of apple hot sauce and am closer. It was a tasty batch but haven't figured out one of the nuisances in the sauce I am trying to emulate.

I also used Xanthan gum for the first time and turned my tasty creation into a gel with just a tad, soooo will be cutting waaay back or taking that off the list altogether.

One more light to hang, but first back to cleaning up my first two installations by stuffing the wires down into the junction boxes and putting the lids on, as well as putting in a couple anchor screws and another conduit clamp. I have to cut one new gasket for an old pull elbow and replace the screws, which I still have to pick up.

Breakfast out at Petite Provence with Grayfox and the friend who we ate at the riverside restaurant with Wednesday. Grayfox and I both ended up with diarrhea, so am wondering if he did also and if we should contact the restaurant.

1661539222609.png

Poor girl has to put up with Pute. 😁 🥰
Yup, I was and still am a hand full. Good thing some girls can't resist Bad Boys. No decent girl likes the nerd that wins the spelling bee. I was in trouble all the time ......couldn't help myself.

Latest posts

Back