Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1661546397425.png

I thought you were done with me , why do you keep bringing me back by baiting me with comments directed at me if you don't want me to banter back.
You are weird

if the comments make you feel baited you need to pull up your big boy pants and wear them...I simply said your comments made about fords were totally false...all the other drama this morning was all you roster...you need help dude, you like to lob comments but not be responsible for their content...it is you that attempt to draw me in roster...you've found a man that is quicker and smarter than you roster, deal with it...

if the comments make you feel baited you need to pull up your big boy pants and wear them...I simply said your comments made about fords were totally false...all the other drama this morning was all you roster...you need help dude, you like to lob comments but not be responsible for their content...it is you that attempt to draw me in roster...you've found a man that is quicker and smarter than you roster, deal with it...
Others see right through your crap
So you knock it off. I was happy when you got mad and left me alone.
You then started with go to bed and others pokes LOL
I responded with a few funny things , so your wrong
Talk about a Mans Mother and you will get told to Fook Off every time
I just bet you enjoy thinking you can outwit a man who had half his brain scrambled and has been in recovery since.
Yep you are a Big Man Not.

you brought your mom into the conversation roster, I've been wrong in the past but not about you roster, you need help dude...playing the fool is one thing but being one is another...just drop it will ya...I simply replied about you being wrong about ford and you got your knickers in a knot...

you brought your mom into the conversation roster, I've been wrong in the past but not about you roster, you need help dude...playing the fool is one thing but being one is another...just drop it will ya...I simply replied about you being wrong about ford and you got your knickers in a knot...
There ya go again, the smart people here know you too well to think I am the problem. You may have more friends to cover for you.

Latest posts

Back