Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any Sativa's growing in your grow room with those tall ceilings. I have to figure my grow room outside for next year. I'll be ready for all the dampest from the rain. I lost a lot from bud rot. 🦠
I too deal with mold. Probably the biggest issue...umm..I guess there's lots of biggest issues but mold will wipe out your whole garden in one day. I just recieved my tarp that I'm putting up for that reason. It's 20 by 25ft, clear and tear proof. Another thing I'm trying new this year is a shade cloth. The end of September still has hot ass days and I've read developed buds lose terpenes when temps get to high. I remember going into my garden many times on hot days and it just wreaks of dank. I imagine that's the terps saying bye bye.

Does anyone have an opinion on spinosad? I think someone recommended it to me a couple months ago and was just wondering how well it works and just an overall opinion. Aphids are my nemesis.
I’ve used both Spinasod and lost coast plant therapy with good luck Outside as well as in my tent
A8D17738-2FBC-4EC8-8C88-46C859C1B389.jpeg
B1BFC898-CDD5-49D2-8B07-6312CE9248E0.jpeg

Does anyone have an opinion on spinosad? I think someone recommended it to me a couple months ago and was just wondering how well it works and just an overall opinion. Aphids are my nemesis.

good stuff , use early , don’t wait until,you have an infest

Monterey Bt with Spinosad for the win

can you, yes...should you, no...you smoke it when you spray flowers with it...to each their own...out of desperation many folks do but I'd prefer not to smoke chemicals when I smoke...

I love bending emt. I miss it

I bend up to 3/4" but don't do it often enough to get good at it. As a facilities engineer, I was impressed by the professionals who could not only make all the convoluted bends, but they could lay rows parallel throughout the convoluted bends.

I too deal with mold. Probably the biggest issue...umm..I guess there's lots of biggest issues but mold will wipe out your whole garden in one day. I just recieved my tarp that I'm putting up for that reason. It's 20 by 25ft, clear and tear proof. Another thing I'm trying new this year is a shade cloth. The end of September still has hot ass days and I've read developed buds lose terpenes when temps get to high. I remember going into my garden many times on hot days and it just wreaks of dank. I imagine that's the terps saying bye bye.
We fight powdery mildew and botrytis here and found the solution to be a dehumidifier and wall mounted oscillating fans that constantly keep every leaf shaking.

can you, yes...should you, no...you smoke it when you spray flowers with it...to each their own...out of desperation many folks do but I'd prefer not to smoke chemicals when I smoke...
Totally agree. If my Water, Alcohol and soap mix won't work I will chop their ass. No pesticides touch my plants period. But to each his own. I have never lost a plant to bugs. I see them they get their ass soaked with my mixture. Has always worked for me.

in the grow i was involved in we had 2 wall mount i think air king not sure bought from grainger and they never were turned off. They worked the best but shit the bed if i remember right in 4 or 5 years
your ceiling Height is to die for u lucky !!
AirKing Best I ever used also, still working to today wall mount 18 in ossill/$55

Latest posts

Back