Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Pute. Colorado is going to give 140 homeless ppl $12,000.00😳
I'd say that's a real bad message to other homeless ppl in other States. You guys will get bomb barded with more homeless ppl wanting 12,000 to buy drugs. That's fking crazy.😳

Last edited:
@boo
16630_510601982294670_1815563184_n.jpg
cheeeezzz.jpg

I know It is always nice to try and see the good through the bad .
The good thing that allows me to let him do his thang, is that I recognize that he is pleasant to look at, has a pleasing personality, and is highly talented, so he has what it takes to do pretty much anything he chooses. He has steady work as an electrician and isn't homeless, out stealing catalytic converters, or otherwise a leach on society, but struggles with addiction(s).

I aspired for my children to enjoy a better life than me, and they have what it takes, but I have to accept that they get to decide what it is.

I'd say that's a real bad message to other homeless ppl in other States. You guys will get bomb barded with more homeless ppl wanting 12,000 to buy drugs. That's fking crazy.😳
More than 120 ...... every homeless personil in Colo. Plain stupid. I haven't heard any more about it though.

Thats crazy ,thats insane ! You dont know the address and town by chance ? ( asking for a friend,,,!)

The good thing that allows me to let him do his thang, is that I recognize that he is pleasant to look at, has a pleasing personality, and is highly talented, so he has what it takes to do pretty much anything he chooses. He has steady work as an electrician and isn't homeless, out stealing catalytic converters, or otherwise a leach on society, but struggles with addiction(s).

I aspired for my children to enjoy a better life than me, and they have what it takes, but I have to accept that they get to decide what it is.
And he will be there in the end when you need him most Im sure.

Denver allocates $2M in taxpayer funds to provide homeless women, trans and non-binary people with $12,000 in no-strings-attached cash - as a last-ditch effort to lift them out of destitution, combat soaring crime and clean up encampments​

"Using $2 million in federal COVID-19 relief money, the city will partner with" What a great well of money did all this covid buisness provided for many people to draw from and misappropriate ,misuse and downright steal . A genius way of extracting money from the working class people ....

Latest posts

Back