Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1663507270722.jpg

The first night in the kennel went seamlessly. Once he realized I was sleeping next to him he was fine. We got up this morning and he was straight out the door and took care of his business like a big boy and then came in and thought he was going to try to push Dutch around. Dutch let him know that was not a good idea. After he came back in he went back into his kennel and let me take another one hour nap. Now he’s on the back porch and I’m having breakfast

The first night in the kennel went seamlessly. Once he realized I was sleeping next to him he was fine. We got up this morning and he was straight out the door and took care of his business like a big boy and then came in and thought he was going to try to push Dutch around. Dutch let him know that was not a good idea. After he came back in he went back into his kennel and let me take another one hour nap. Now he’s on the back porch and I’m having breakfast
Great first night. 💕

Good morning

we parked the RV next to the cannabis garden and we will start sleeping there tonight

we are to close to harvest to let some rippers try and climb the fence

and we have killer chickens and cats to help guard the place

the Jungle

View attachment 309026
Perhaps you could borrow a dog for a month or so or foster one from the Humane Society. You can't beat their hearing and nocturnal alertness!
It's interesting that it's not the wolves' parents that train them, it is their aunts and uncles. They are also the ones who spend the most time playing with them.

Sleeping by your side reminds me of when we rescued GS female Angelique from a family that bought her at the same time they had a child, so that they could grow up together, and alas found that she was too boisterous for a newborn child, but worse yet wouldn't shut up when they locked her in the garage at night.

We let her sleep on a rug beside our bed and never heard a peep out of her.

Morning,

Awoke to rain this morning.
Last night was the best sleep I have gotten in a couple of days. I hope today is the turning point for whatever it is I have, probably covid. Feeling the best I have in about 5 days and that's saying something..last 4 days I have been miserable. I think the wife is feeling better too, she caught it a day earlier than me. Hope this keeps us good for a while.lol

Fock Im in dont even need to change my clothes !!!!
We gotta wear clothes? Ya just ruined my tripl
I wear army green underwear and flip in inside out every few days
Got 6 months out of my last pair before I had to burn them
Ain't gotta burn 'em. They'll rot off.
Morning,

Last night was the best sleep I have gotten in a couple of days. I hope today is the turning point for whatever it is I have, probably covid. Feeling the best I have in about 5 days and that's saying something..last 4 days I have been miserable. I think the wife is feeling better too, she caught it a day earlier than me. Hope this keeps us good for a while.lol
Glad you and your misses are on the mend. The shit saps ya hard. Don't expect that all will be 100% for a month. It depends on which flavor ya got. The first one was mean. The second was bad. The third was the least, but it hung on the longest. Absolutely no energy.

It is my belief that the Covid virus is not much more than a typical flu cold. If they didn’t make such a big deal of it two years ago it would’ve just passed like all the other flus. I’m watching my Buccaneers play football while I have a 40 pound foot warmer hanging on my sneakers.

I can get that out...no sweat. Just give me a pair of forceps and some monofilament line
It is my belief that the Covid virus is not much more than a typical flu cold. If they didn’t make such a big deal of it two years ago it would’ve just passed like all the other flus. I’m watching my Buccaneers play football while I have a 40 pound foot warmer hanging on my sneakers.
Sounds like your new best friend...hope Dutch isn't to jealous.
Morning,

What a Birthday present.

Latest posts

Back