Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's too funny old man...Ivan has officially become the entertainment around here...he needs disc brakes...when he goes running at Dutch he's not able to slow down and Dutch hammers him, no hurting but teethy and loud reprimands...it's working out better than I expected so soon...Dutch let him steal his ball and then ran after it...Ivan is learning and responding every day... :)

that's too funny old man...Ivan has officially become the entertainment around here...he needs disc brakes...when he goes running at Dutch he's not able to slow down and Dutch hammers him, no hurting but teethy and loud reprimands...it's working out better than I expected so soon...Dutch let him steal his ball and then ran after it...Ivan is learning and responding every day... :)
Dutch speaks Ivans language !

1666241501456.jpeg

good morning..

Gooode morning ya'll! Still gorgeous here, except for all the wildfire smoke, starting out at 53F and 91% RH, with 4mph wind and predicted to reach 68F. Rains are predicted to start tomorrow and keep at it for the next week. Time to turn off the sprinkler system.

Gym yesterday and I got both my annual flu shot and my Covid booster, one in each arm. Both were sore last night to sleep on.

A sister woman voice from the past scheduled to drop some equipment by that I built for them pro bono in 2007. They have moved on and wish to donate it to the cause. I don't need it, but certainly know brothers and sisters who do.

Lots of green tomatoes ripening in my cardboard boxes all at once. Not as good as vine ripened, but still as good or better than what we are seeing at the grocery store.

Another attempt to defraud on-line. We get periodic attempts, but someone is suddenly putting a lot of effort into it again. Same as before when I was immersed in a lawsuit, so I suspect it is the same miscreants trying again, but this time to outsmart me as opposed to hacking in.

Good morning deja vu

going to the big city today for supplies since we are caught up a little , just a little break before the final push

we planted a raised bed in garlic yesterday , about five different varieties

a lot of weeds and brush and dead tomato plants to gather up and haul over to the town dump

so yah , time to get moving but first some coffee

yes he does...one of them found something very nasty to eat/roll in...any guesses as to which one is guilty...he smells like death and he's going to the vet...mebbe a quick wash will help...***

Latest posts

Back