Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! A day of weather change starting at 54F And 56% Rh, with 3 mph breeze, rain, and predicted to reach 58F. I turned the sprinkler system off yesterday.

This morning is also the first morning our house was below 68F and not likely to get any warmer, so I turned on the furnace the first time this year. Looks like it is also time to bring in the Lophophora Williamsii for the season.

I had a friend bring back a distillation system that I built out of a asparagus steamer and added an ice water condenser for extracting cannabis using ethanol. I had forgotten about building half a dozen for our group at the time. The odd part is that it still has a bunch of concentrate still in it and is a mess, so I will pick up a gallon of denatured alcohol and clean it up today. No idea what strain the concentrate is or what to do with it.

1666359658215.png

to late…she addEd some extra tomato sauce on top to make it more like a tomato pie style pizza

but we will smoke a big hooter!

I am drooling

View attachment 311632
Yum yum I want some. I didn’t make the pizza crust. I should have Wow that looks amazing 🥰

why the feck can’t I just buy some dam good house shoes that are made n America?

nevermind

pizza going in the oven , gotta go

some stuffed crust

View attachment 311631
That pizza turned out good. I will have to do the crust soon…

CE8D786B-215E-4D58-9856-90298D2149E1.jpeg

these would look cute on you big and made in Colorado

Latest posts

Back