Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pizza turned out good. I will have to do the crust soon…

View attachment 311638
these would look cute on you big and made in Colorado

those are cool!

I like these too

https://www.footwearbyfootskins.com/leather-footwear-details.aspx?pi=104

EB5EEFF6-E3AE-4DD6-BB61-223D7D3BD6A9.jpeg

Good morning brothers and sisters! Another rainy day starting at 49F and 84% RH, with 4 mph breeze and predicted to soar to 55F. Yesterday was the first day our morning house temperature was below 68F and first day to run the furnace this year.

Between wearing myself out at the gym and both flu and Covid boosters, as well as dieting to lose 15 lbs from my third trimester gut, I was low on gas yesterday and took a long afternoon nap.

I posted my Medusa Diamond Syndrome article on multiple forums, including the island.

I'm soaking the equipment that was returned and donated in denatured alcohol to remove the heavy coating of concentrate. Not trying to recover any of it, because I don't know its history, but there is probably more than a100 grams in total.

Been running an experiment to determine if it is heat or light, or both responsible for ripening green tomatoes. I grew up thinking it was light but was told it was heat and that is what the internet says. However, I put a dozen green tomatoes in one box with a lid and one box without a lid, and the one without the lid are all close to full ripe and the covered box only has about half just starting to ripe.

Both the boxes ripened way faster than they were ripening on the vine, so heat ostensibly plays a key role, but a stark difference between the two boxes and clearly light also plays a key role effect.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and NM, but nothing else on the calendar, sooooo................ Hee, hee, hee.............

Latest posts

Back