Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank all of the hundreds of Dms I got from you folks for my safety ! It means a lot to me .I had my swimmies on the whole time so i was safe .I also live about 50 miles away so i felt safe with them on in my bathroom and my Grumman canoe ready if needed ....

Awright. Time for comeuppance Southrin Style:

Yestiddy, it hit 81F. This moanin'... it is 41F

That, Pilgrims, is a fargin 40-degree drop in 8 fargin hours. Jeez.

We hadda get up during the night to put the quilt on the bed. And I turned the A/C OFF and the heat ON.

I am canceling going outdoors this day. 🥶
we dropped 50 degrees from yesterday to today

Good morning folks. 14F here and plenty cold for me. Windy too which doesn’t help much. Planning an inside day today except bundlingup for a couple dog walks. Hope everyone’s heat is working this morning and y’all are staying warm 🥰

1671887429899.jpeg

they dont make duct tape like they used to.

I want to thank all of the hundreds of Dms I got from you folks for my safety ! It means a lot to me .I had my swimmies on the whole time so i was safe .I also live about 50 miles away so i felt safe with them on in my bathroom and my Grumman canoe ready if needed ....

My God Joe Thank you Lord for N

-4 here at the moment. Pretty much been a full time job just throwing wood in the outdoor stove. She is really eating through it in these temps.
Living in the sticks does have some advantages though.
My dogs go in and out as they please, so I don’t have to bundle up and walk them.
To be honest, they are barely walking themselves as it is. They sleep on our bedroom floor. They come downstairs with whoever is up first, and go outside to do their business.
They both looked like they hit a brick wall the first time they went to go outside yesterday morning. They both spun out in reverse as they backed.
I finally convinced them that they were gonna have to go out whether they liked it or not. Rex disappeared around the corner and off the front deck, Gunner, who is almost 8, and sometimes likes to push what liberties that he feels advanced age entitles him to, hiked his leg on the handiest thing he can find on the front deck and came right back to the door. He knows his limitations though, he still gets off the porch for #2.
112CD25B-684D-4502-B6D4-A2E9E4433C2B.jpeg

Latest posts

Back