Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Snowcaine will hit 10weeks tomorrow. I am gonna check the trichomes again and see how they are coming along. To cold to go outside again so it would be a nice day to harvest her.

Flower tent will need some attention today as well. Always something to do down there. Was 59 degrees down in the basement when I first went down....that is to cold for my liking. Hate to turn the heat up ......costs a lot to run an indoor operation this time of year.

My Snowcaine will hit 10weeks tomorrow. I am gonna check the trichomes again and see how they are coming along. To cold to go outside again so it would be a nice day to harvest her.

Flower tent will need some attention today as well. Always something to do down there. Was 59 degrees down in the basement when I first went down....that is to cold for my liking. Hate to turn the heat up ......costs a lot to run an indoor operation this time of year.
Yes and if your utility is like mine the electric cost goes down oct 1 and goes back up to the demand of the summer on may 1.
Something I havent seen on the group is the sensor units. I have 2 in my tent and by bluetooth can see what my temps and hum is at.If I got a hub I could do it anywhere ,but just home is good for me .I now use 100 watt reptile bulb controlled by a stat.
I think its a waste because my ac-infinity fan pulls said warm air out. When my lites are on my temps are good .Thinking of programing my fan to change the air in the tent 5 short times at night to give the tent a chance to heat and keep up. Either screwed with cheaper electric and additional heat cost or just expensive electric during summer.
During the grow I was involved in I made arraignments to get very cheap electric.. :rolleyes:

Good morning Islanders. 7 degrees actual, and I really don't want to know what the windchill is. Power has gone off four times so far, but only for a couple of seconds, which is just enough to make the damned router reset. Better than being out for hours and freezing to death.

They had I 75 shut down just north of me and had 'em turned around and heading south in the northbound lanes. Haven't heard what was up, but the Old Hen spotted one of those thousand dollar just to leave the yard sized wreckers heading north, so I imagine there's a semi driver that's not having a good morning.

Got an inch where it stands, and 16-18" where it's drifted. Gonna plow my oldies just before bar-thirty and wait 'til Saturday to do it again. So far, this winter storm has been a big nothing burger where I'm at. Doesn't hurt my feelings any. :)

Latest posts

Back