Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning.7 below...not as cold as I expected.....Big, lot colder where you are....you ok? Gonna go and check on things.

woke up with a migraine , tried to sip some coffee and eat a toast…5 minutes later barf barf

i still had to go over to the bunk house and check on everybody , looks like the birds will survive

i will be over in the infirmary the rest of the day

woke up with a migraine , tried to sip some coffee and eat a toast…5 minutes later barf barf

i still had to go over to the bunk house and check on everybody , looks like the birds will survive

i will be over in the infirmary the rest of the day
Be careful and feel better

My daughter gets migraines every time a storm like this comes through. I asked her yesterday if there was anything she could do to prevent this from happening. Haven't talked to her today hopefully she's okay.
My Mother was like that It had to do with atmospheric pressure changes

it was 27f at 3 am. It's now 3 f with 30 +mph winds with blowing snow. RMH is at full burn keeping it toasty in here.

Started to re grout the shower. Got all/most of the old grout out. Acid washed the tile. Now just waiting for it to dry. Will need to take a trip to town as I forgot to buy the grout.

Been tough going as I'm still battling the wu flue. Really fatigued still.

1671727081893.png

My daughter gets migraines every time a storm like this comes through. I asked her yesterday if there was anything she could do to prevent this from happening. Haven't talked to her today hopefully she's okay.

for me its the low pressure systems that wreak havoc on my brain

i have charted my migraines for years and the common theme is the low pressure

that is my main trigger and nothing i can do about it except take some headache meds

for me its the low pressure systems that wreak havoc on my brain

i have charted my migraines for years and the common theme is the low pressure

that is my main trigger and nothing i can do about it except take some headache meds
That is exactly what causes hers.

I use to get them yrs ago in Prison. it would start behind my right eye and spread. I would heat up a cup of water until it was boiling. Drop it in a sock and pull the sock up to my forehead and eyes and hold it there until there was no more heat. It really helped a lot. I guess it was the moist heat that helped.
Prison guards could give two shits about your pain. You had to come up with your own fixes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back