Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Hopper's gonna get a taste of what it's like to be a Yankee. Their talkin' below zero temps if you figure in the windchill factor.
Hope Walt puts on his pith helmet if'n he goes out tomorrow. Gonna be rainin' iguanas.

With over 50 years of electrical experience, I love using that knowledge to help people .This repair could have been very expensive for the homeowner, but my experience gave me this solution and passed the savings on to the customer..
1671705401933.jpeg

Looks like Hopper's gonna get a taste of what it's like to be a Yankee. Their talkin' below zero temps if you figure in the windchill factor.
Hope Walt puts on his pith helmet if'n he goes out tomorrow. Gonna be rainin' iguanas.
That seems to be happening a lot the last few yrs brother. I've already prepared everything for it. Well except my bones and my balls. My pecker has already retreated and said fk you.😁

With over 50 years of electrical experience, I love using that knowledge to help people .This repair could have been very expensive for the homeowner, but my experience gave me this solution and passed the savings on to the customer..
View attachment 315777
Saw a guy burnt the roof of his house off with a 20cent fuse
1671715580268.png

Latest posts

Back