Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gee joe, looks like my place when both of the boys are inside...I stopped vacuuming the floor when the cleaning gal told me she was coming over tomorrow...Ivan likes to drag all his toys out of the pen every night, pieces of bone and his binky are everywhere...Ivan's legs and feet look too big for the little fella...
IMG_1665.JPG

got the cleaning ladies coming over in the morning, gotta do a pre-clean before they show up...the place looks pretty sorry, dogs have bombed the floors with hair, pieces of bone, and Ivan's binky...the dust is just out of control...
Earlene was thrilled to have her own heater last night...she actually came running to me with what appeared to be a grin thanking me for the hay and the warmth I provided...got the heat lamp on for the chickens but they seem to like roosting outside...go figure...
life is good down here in the swamps...

Finally everyone has gone home and it’s just me and the old man getting ready to fire up a second Marley. My little brother came up from Georgia with his new puppy Kaylee. He’s staying with momma who also has a little dog much older and a very spoiled who doesn’t like my brothers dogs puppy energy. My momma too I could tell was on her last nerve (which doesn’t take much nowadaze) because of it. She was in a grouchy mood and complained about everything…. My puppy Maryjane is the same age as Kaylee with the same energy so they ran and played all afternoon in my backyard. I’m glad to finally have some quiet time and a buzz. Hope everyone’s day was good💕

Back from Christmas dinner. I'm so full I could burst. Good food, good company, and lots of fun watching the kids play. My 42 year old nephew is a kid at heart and had a riot playing with the little ones. Good times had by all.

Latest posts

Back