Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1672254884032.png

Had to copy and paste this. 😂 😂 😂

I got pulled over on the way back home from grabbing McDonald’s with my niece. I was going 12 mph over the speed limit.
🚓
As the officer started walking up to my car, I rolled all of my windows down. My adorable and apparently INCREDIBLY smart 7 year old niece started screaming from the backseat “It’s coming out! I can’t hold it any longer! It’s almost here!!!” Now the trooper is HEARING her scream this and he leans in the window and asks her “What’s going on here???” She looks him DEAD IN THE FACE and says “I’ve got pooop coming outta my butt!!” He started laughing!
😂
I was shocked and embarrassed! He asked how far I had to go, which was about 3 miles home. He told me to drive safe and get Miss Pupu Butt home to do her business. He could NOT stop laughing!
😂
As soon as we pulled away I asked “What was that about???”
😳
My niece smirked and said “I saw it on YouTube but I didn’t think it would work.” I said “So, you’re not pooping?” She said nope and you're not in trouble either. This lil girl is my hero!!!
Credit: Shalonda Lewis

I got pulled over on the way back home from grabbing McDonald’s with my niece. I was going 12 mph over the speed limit.
🚓
As the officer started walking up to my car, I rolled all of my windows down. My adorable and apparently INCREDIBLY smart 7 year old niece started screaming from the backseat “It’s coming out! I can’t hold it any longer! It’s almost here!!!” Now the trooper is HEARING her scream this and he leans in the window and asks her “What’s going on here???” She looks him DEAD IN THE FACE and says “I’ve got pooop coming outta my butt!!” He started laughing!
😂
I was shocked and embarrassed! He asked how far I had to go, which was about 3 miles home. He told me to drive safe and get Miss Pupu Butt home to do her business. He could NOT stop laughing!
😂
😳
My niece smirked and said “I saw it on YouTube but I didn’t think it would work.” I said “So, you’re not pooping?” She said nope and you're not in trouble either. This lil girl is my hero!!!
genius ,not the same thinking it takes to go to the moon ,but still!

Had to copy and paste this. 😂 😂 😂

🚓
😂
😂
😳
Old Hen got pulled over doing ten over on the way to the mall. When the cop got up to her window, the Pullet who was around six at the time burst into tears and crying that her mommy was going to jail. The cop took pity on the little girl and told her that her mom wasn't going to jail, then told the Old Hen to slow it down.

As soon as the cop pulled off, the kid looks at my wife and says, "How did I do?"
Females, no matter what their age, are sneaky and manipulative. God love 'em.

Gooode moirning brothers and sisters. Cool and wet here again starting at 44F.

A nice visit with a blast from the past. Wolfwurx, Inc's customer for the two Mk VA2 full automatic Terpenators that we built dropped by for a visit as they were passing through. Good folk, dabs, and tete a tete.......

An empty calendar this morning, so looking a lot like debauchery..................
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back