Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters!

Cool and wet starting at 43F, but the high winds settled down. We lost power again from tree limbs breaking transmission lines, but it only lasted an hour or so.

Alas there are still 10's of thousands still without power from the weather and someone damaged four sub stations in WA WA, as an act of domestic terrorisim.

Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Even our cops have to drink to deal with this crap. 🤪
A Dallas police officer was arrested early Sunday morning on a charge of driving while intoxicated, according to the department.
1672236781717.png

Old Hen is feeling better today, so I'm looking forward to feeling better tomorrow. She went to Wallyworld yesterday to pick up a bag of Ricola cough drops. The shelves were bare, so she grabbed a bag of generic ones. Looks like everybody in River City is sick with this crud.

Old Hen is feeling better today, so I'm looking forward to feeling better tomorrow. She went to Wallyworld yesterday to pick up a bag of Ricola cough drops. The shelves were bare, so she grabbed a bag of generic ones. Looks like everybody in River City is sick with this crud.
I like the Ricola's song!

Latest posts

Back