Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad things are back to normal at your place GW. Was thinking the other day on how to be more self dependent and not rely on the outside world..... easier said than done.

Major wind event here today. Wind gusts up to 80 mph according to the weather later today. o_O Snow tomorrow......

I need to get outside and wash pots today if I can. Wind is bringing warmer temps then turning cold again. Winter in Colorado.

More coffee.

Good morning GW. Wow you’re right about us relying on the little things in life. Losing your furnace for three days I’m sure was unpleasant glad to hear things are up and running again.
hope your week continues to get better ❤️
View attachment 316042
Good morning SG! Thanks, me too!
Glad things are back to normal at your place GW. Was thinking the other day on how to be more self dependent and not rely on the outside world..... easier said than done.

Major wind event here today. Wind gusts up to 80 mph according to the weather later today. o_O Snow tomorrow......

I need to get outside and wash pots today if I can. Wind is bringing warmer temps then turning cold again. Winter in Colorado.

More coffee.
Whoa! Hard on the old growth, which is taking a beating here at 55 mph.......................

1672162171274.png

Well boys & girls, you're old buddy Hippie pulled the sissy switch and wussed out on beer day. Had full intentions of going, but I had to ask myself and the wife if I'd/she'd rather go and have a few or stay home and snuggle in bed. The bed won. I hate when I make responsible adult decisions. 'Taint like me. 🤪

Well boys & girls, you're old buddy Hippie pulled the sissy switch and wussed out on beer day. Had full intentions of going, but I had to ask myself and the wife if I'd/she'd rather go and have a few or stay home and snuggle in bed. The bed won. I hate when I make responsible adult decisions. 'Taint like me. 🤪
You made the right decision. ....

Smart move Hippie....can I bring you some beer in bed..... don't forget to whistle while you work.

Latest posts

Back