Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its ok she isnt into old men !

0AA9716B-812D-4FFE-86D5-76B97A126857.jpeg

Thanks. My mother had been in hospice for 5 months and she passed on Thanksgiving day. She was in a lot of pain and she was ready Doesn’t make it any easier though.
Commiseration and condolences brother! We only get one mother, and we pray they will pass easily in their sleep with a smile on their face. Sorry your mother's swan dance was hard and that you had to watch. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good morning, all! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gorgeous partially cloudy morning here, starting at 41F and turning to more rain midafternoon. The 55 mph winds a couple days ago from the east are down to about 4 mph from the south, leaving behind a lot of tree damage in the park and hood to clean up.

I live in a 1920's neighborhood, so a lot of the trees are still the originals, and some are over 100 years old. They have grown huge and without surrounding forest to protect them, they take a beating in high winds.

I met with my urologist and discovered that my urine citrate levels and pH are low again. The citrate is low because I take HTZ in my blood pressure medicine, so now I need to take potassium citrate and hope it doesn't screw with my potassium levels. I have no idea why my pH was low again, so will start measuring it and try and figure how it relates to my diet.

Grayfox and I am off to breakfast with a couple of old bachelor friends this morning, and then back to perfecting retirement as an art form...........
sunny.gif

Commiseration and condolences brother! We only get one mother, and we pray they will pass easily in their sleep with a smile on their face. Sorry your mother's swan dance was hard and that you had to watch. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good morning, all! Hugz all around! View attachment 316801View attachment 316801View attachment 316800

Another double gorgeous partially cloudy morning here, starting at 41F and turning to more rain midafternoon. The 55 mph winds a couple days ago from the east are down to about 4 mph from the south, leaving behind a lot of tree damage in the park and hood to clean up.

I live in a 1920's neighborhood, so a lot of the trees are still the originals, and some are over 100 years old. They have grown huge and without surrounding forest to protect them, they take a beating in high winds.

I met with my urologist and discovered that my urine citrate levels and pH are low again. The citrate is low because I take HTZ in my blood pressure medicine, so now I need to take potassium citrate and hope it doesn't screw with my potassium levels. I have no idea why my pH was low again, so will start measuring it and try and figure how it relates to my diet.

Grayfox and I am off to breakfast with a couple of old bachelor friends this morning, and then back to perfecting retirement as an art form...........View attachment 316802

maybe you need some more cal mag?

Good morning, all! Hugz all around! View attachment 316801View attachment 316801View attachment 316800

Grayfox and I am off to breakfast with a couple of old bachelor friends this morning, and then back to perfecting retirement as an art form...........View attachment 316802
if you ask me it sounds like a cal-mag issue ..

Latest posts

Back