Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Shampoos with CalMag. 😁

you were not supposed to tell anyone!

and dont forget the zinc!

A3A9DD17-86BB-4342-8A46-9F9418E4730D.jpeg

I remember my Mom having potholders :) like that..
Funny I had a whole bag full of these about 40-50 of them that my niece made when she was 10 years old and visited my place in Ga. She is 22 now. I put a ribbon around sets of four of them and gave them to all the family who loved them as coasters. Maybe you made your mom pot holders like this when you were a kid…

Me, too. Going on vacation tomorrow. I'll stay in touch if I can. You all be good to each other. Please and thank you. Gonna miss ya's.
Hippie's Plane made it safely to the Island, he is doing the 1st challenge of Pain and the morphine is flowing.
Sounds to be in good hands, Hopefully Maryann and Ginger are not to much for him.
Get well Buddy

Funny I had a whole bag full of these about 40-50 of them that my niece made when she was 10 years old and visited my place in Ga. She is 22 now. I put a ribbon around sets of four of them and gave them to all the family who loved them as coasters. Maybe you made your mom pot holders like this when you were a kid…
nope ! i just remember them!

Latest posts

Back