Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Thrills! Spills! Wall of Death!

Be there!

498E5E6A-AAA3-46B6-BABB-73ED0CC30A7C.jpeg

874841E3-C541-47F7-A065-B5CEB76C913E.jpeg

1674402026104.png

Now that looks like downright good fun. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I remember doing that sort of thing, but without the motor.

Outside right this moment the temp is 79F. Mild breeze from the ocean. Sunny.

Morning Graywolf.

No rain for you yeha.

It's always nice to enjoy a meal with friends. Did you enjoy the food?.

Puff Puff Pass left.😊
Good morning Ness!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
Hee, hee, hee dry is good!

The food was good. I had their sashimi plate dinner that included miso soup and a salad, plus a couple tobiko rolls.
Good morning sweet people. It’s supposed to rain all day today. Not yet tho so the dogs are outside hopefully doing their thing Congratulations GW for finding the pics and getting the site up soon. I’m sure all your fans miss reading along. Glad you enjoyed the visit with your old friends. Our favorite restaurant has an average age of 80 I think some a bit younger and quite a few older. There is a Walker or a chair or at least a cane at most tables. I love watching all the sweet older folks enjoy their date nights and early dinners.
good morning Ness. Hope you and the rest of the early birds here are having a nice day💕

View attachment 318033
Good morning SG and thanks for the encouraging thoughts on GWL site!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

I think we were probably the oldest group at the restaurant we ate at. We arrived as they opened and there was a packed lobby when we left.

Cup-pipe.jpg

View attachment 318053
Now that looks like downright good fun. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I remember doing that sort of thing, but without the motor.

Outside right this moment the temp is 79F. Mild breeze from the ocean. Sunny.
BIG! FOR PETES SAKE ! Wear some orange ,you do not want to be mistaken for Sasquatch .....

Ooo that looks really good. But not for egg dippin’ your post yesterday got me thinking about bread… broke out yeast and bread flour today for something delicious tomorrow. Still eating the delicious bagels. Can’t believe I haven’t been making them myself all along. So easy and so good. could use a slice of that lemon tho.

My baby girl turns 33 tomorrow. Where did all the time go?

Looks like the plow will get some honest use Wednesday. According to the weather maps, I'm living right on the line of one to three inches and three to six. Three to six sounds like more fun. :)

My baby girl turns 33 tomorrow. Where did all the time go?

Looks like the plow will get some honest use Wednesday. According to the weather maps, I'm living right on the line of one to three inches and three to six. Three to six sounds like more fun. :)
My only daughter turned 56 yesterday. Alas, how is that possible?
Gooode morning Ness!! Good Moon day moaning all ya'll brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A dry partially cloudy day here, starting at 35F.

No joy on my schedule to recover pictures for GWL, but it was only postponed a few days and my webmaster is still working on it. Ostensibly this week...........

Grayfox starts her PT for sciatica this morning and I'm trying out a Salonpas 4% Lidocaine patch, which to my joy and amazement does reduce the "groaning" pain in my lower back.
snoopy2.gif

artemis-goddess-moon-goddess-2360990620.jpg

Latest posts

Back