Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam right

That utterly sexy darling was an original, no error. I useta know her name, but what I still remember about her is that she opened a bar in Portugal. (illegally) Ran it for 20 years or so.

LATE EDIT: Big had it. Lisa Dalton -- she din' have bones, she had motorcycle chains

Last edited:
Goooode morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

A mostly cloudy dry day starting at 35F and more dry days predicted. Hopefully that means more players in the park for Miss Layla, as both Grayfox and I are both walk limited as we speak............

Japanese food out at a new restaurant last night with ooooold friends about five years older than Moi, who are both in poor shape. Her on a walker, with him down to 130 pounds and both really slooow, but still enjoying life and having a good time.

My webmaster postponed helping me with Graywolfslair until this morning, but hopefully by tonight we will have recovered my pictures that are recoverable, and the site will be useful again.

Good morning sweet people. It’s supposed to rain all day today. Not yet tho so the dogs are outside hopefully doing their thing Congratulations GW for finding the pics and getting the site up soon. I’m sure all your fans miss reading along. Glad you enjoyed the visit with your old friends. Our favorite restaurant has an average age of 80 I think some a bit younger and quite a few older. There is a Walker or a chair or at least a cane at most tables. I love watching all the sweet older folks enjoy their date nights and early dinners.
good morning Ness. Hope you and the rest of the early birds here are having a nice day💕

1674393663642.gif

Latest posts

Back