Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. Should be a decent day today with temps in the low 50s. I’m 10 days into recovery and starting to feel a bit better.
those salonpas work pretty good for me too GW. Both my mom and mr Subbie s mom both get a prescription type of those to help with their pain that seems to work better than the pain meds with their side effects.
good luck to the grayfox with her PT today
Hope yall have a sweet Monday 💕
1674476092752.gif

Good morning everyone. Should be a decent day today with temps in the low 50s. I’m 10 days into recovery and starting to feel a bit better.
those salonpas work pretty good for me too GW. Both my mom and mr Subbie s mom both get a prescription type of those to help with their pain that seems to work better than the pain meds with their side effects.
good luck to the grayfox with her PT today
Hope yall have a sweet Monday 💕
View attachment 318085
Good morning SG! Thanks for the good thoughts!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I purposefully don't take oral pain meds until desperate so as to not lower my own endorphins production. I make my own CBD topical that works well with some pains, but seemingly not bone on bone.

I most likely would have never tried these except Grayfox bought them and said that they worked well enough to allow her to sleep. The doctors also gave her a prescription for gabapentin which works, but leaves her spacey/doofy . I'm hoping that the PT helps enough so that she can stop taking it, so as to lose the side effects.

Good morning SG! Thanks for the good thoughts!View attachment 318087View attachment 318087View attachment 318088

I purposefully don't take oral pain meds until desperate so as to not lower my own endorphins production. I make my own CBD topical that works well with some pains, but seemingly not bone on bone.

I most likely would have never tried these except Grayfox bought them and said that they worked well enough to allow her to sleep. The doctors also gave her a prescription for gabapentin which works, but leaves her spacey/doofy . I'm hoping that the PT helps enough so that she can stop taking it, so as to lose the side effects.
Maybe her doc can prescribe some of those that my mom uses. They are a bit larger for more coverage and a little stronger than those OTC. Since the OTC ones help her some, the stronger ones you need a Rx for may work better without the drugs

edit. This may be it. Looks like 5% instead of 4%
https://www.drugs.com/pro/lidocaine-patch.html

Last edited:
Snowing again. Won't get above freezing until midweek.

Damn Roster, what ever your taking I want some. You need to go out and chase more bad guys. May the police will make you an honorary crime fighter.

Coffee for me.
Probably lucky he didn't pull an MS-13 gang member out that window. Even his cape won't stop knives and bullets.😁

Latest posts

Back