Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,, another year and one step closer. Very disappointing,,, but that's football. I don't stress over that shit anymore. Its just a game and its fun to fk with each other, but at the end of the day,, it's just a game.
Show me you're gay without telling me you're gay...
cowboys.jpg

You chased down an illegal tattooed gang member with your car, pulled him out the window of his car, and beat him up. Then those ppl at the parking lot chased down your car,, come running up and started beating him up too. Then you rendered aid to the gang member you and the parking lot ppl just beat up.
Fking stoner,, you were watching a movie. Stop doing Shrooms. 😂 😂 😂

You chased down an illegal tattooed gang member with your car, pulled him out the window of his car, and beat him up. Then those ppl at the parking lot chased down your car,, come running up and started beating him up too. Then you rendered aid to the gang member you and the parking lot ppl just beat up.
Powerful Shooms

Last edited:
Im waiting for HBO to call next, Netflix is sending paperwork to look over for a mini series.

1674491941002.png
1674491954673.png

⚠️
MAMA’S
⚠️

i went to harps in mansfield today and bought some lunchables to take to work this week. Annie was up a little later than normal and told me she was hungry so i grabbed one out of the fridge and we were sharing it. i noticed that there was something hard in the cheese so i grabbed a spoon and started looking into it. i didn’t think much of it at first so i threw that one away and grabbed a different one. low and behold same thing. i started googling a little bit and there has been multiple cases of people finding shards of glass in the cheese of their lunchables. i took them all out of the fridge and dug through all the cheese compartments and they were all full of glass. thankfully annie hadn’t eaten any of it yet. make sure to check your kiddos lunchables from now on!
ETA: this is not a shot at harps. i know they don’t package these in store. i was just putting it on there so no one else went down there and had the same experience

Maybe her doc can prescribe some of those that my mom uses. They are a bit larger for more coverage and a little stronger than those OTC. Since the OTC ones help her some, the stronger ones you need a Rx for may work better without the drugs

edit. This may be it. Looks like 5% instead of 4%
https://www.drugs.com/pro/lidocaine-patch.html
Thanks! I'll pass it on to Grayfox!

This story just keeps getting better and better. Maybe we can get Tom Cruise to star in the movie.

Busy as all get out in the garden today. Spring is coming and I will switch most of my efforts outside......need to build up a good stash in the mean time.

Yep and now no video. Who the fk doesn't have their recordings on the cloud? Even my goddamn Ring is on a cloud.
By the way, why would the fking cops say,,, not to worry about the missing video that they need when they are trying to solve a crime?
My wading boots aren't gonna work. The shit is getting way to deep. Fking stoner.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back