Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68B88D4F-70E6-462D-8D12-3D8AE9058952.jpeg

Do I infer this was you in your younger days?
and now the dementia thread is gone…zap!…just like that , zap!

View attachment 318162
We provided concentrate to one of my Skunk Pharm Research partner's mother, suffering from dementia and it made a profound difference. She went from rocking in a corner to interfacing with those around her, happily babbling in an unknown language.

She was still in there and would occasionally blurt out a sentence that made sense. I became one of her platonic boyfriends and one time we were trying to hold a serious meeting and I was mostly ignoring her happy babbling trying to keep up, and suddenly she blurted out, "What's the matter, don't you like me anymore?"

We tried high CBD, low THC concentrates on her, but she became frightened and mean, punching her daughter/caregiver. It was definitely the THC making the profound difference.
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG

Do I infer this was you in your younger days?

We provided concentrate to one of my Skunk Pharm Research partner's mother, suffering from dementia and it made a profound difference. She went from rocking in a corner to interfacing with those around her, happily babbling in an unknown language.

She was still in there and would occasionally blurt out a sentence that made sense. I became one of her platonic boyfriends and one time we were trying to hold a serious meeting and I was mostly ignoring her happy babbling trying to keep up, and suddenly she blurted out, "What's the matter, don't you like me anymore?"

We tried high CBD, low THC concentrates on her, but she became frightened and mean, punching her daughter/caregiver. It was definitely the THC making the profound difference.
View attachment 318171View attachment 318172

wasnt that EloquentSolutions mom?

i remember that story and when Swedes mom was near the end of her lfe , Swede gave her full spectrum qwet oil and the difference was mazing

her smell returned , she was engaged with those around her , she was her old self again until the oil wore off

there are a few Abstracts out there showing promising signs against dementia by using cannabis

Latest posts

Back