Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a duly ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, I usually utter the following: "Om ma na pad ma hum".

Praise Bob!

A2102DE5-C0CD-4735-94F1-3BCE22021740.jpeg

Im coming for you sinners.

View attachment 318186
Doesn't scare me. I married your sister.
I started reading this book as a teenager. Ended up throwing the book into the garage as far as I could one night just to get it out of my room😂
A guy I knew went to England to visit an old friend. His friend mentioned the book The Exorcist and asked him if he'd read it. The dude figured since his buddy was hosting him, he'd find a copy of the book and give him for his hospitality. He found a book store nearby and bought one for his buddy and one for himself. His buddy freaked out after reading it for one night and told him how afraid he was of it and that he'd chucked it in the river to get rid of it.
On his last day there, he soaked his copy in the tub and then placed it on the dining room table. Bet his buddy shit himself when he found it.

A guy I knew went to England to visit an old friend. His friend mentioned the book The Exorcist and asked him if he'd read it. The dude figured since his buddy was hosting him, he'd find a copy of the book and give him for his hospitality. He found a book store nearby and bought one for his buddy and one for himself. His buddy freaked out after reading it for one night and told him how afraid he was of it and that he'd chucked it in the river to get rid of it.
On his last day there, he soaked his copy in the tub and then placed it on the dining room table. Bet his buddy shit himself when he found it.
I hope you read it before soaking it in the Tub Hippie

genius!!!

The Exorcist scared the s-hit out of me. Left the lights on for a month. Today's movies are dumb IMO. I don't watch them anymore. No plot just blood and guts.

It is up to 32F and cloudy. No wind though. Mrs Pute and I are deciding if we should walk. I am in but she is iffy.

If we don't walk I am gonna run down and register my boat for the upcoming year. Ice off at the local reservoir usually comes in mid march. I am getting the fever. Need to get it out on a test run and make sure everything survived the winter in tact.

The Exorcist scared the s-hit out of me. Left the lights on for a month. Today's movies are dumb IMO. I don't watch them anymore. No plot just blood and guts.

It is up to 32F and cloudy. No wind though. Mrs Pute and I are deciding if we should walk. I am in but she is iffy.

If we don't walk I am gonna run down and register my boat for the upcoming year. Ice off at the local reservoir usually comes in mid march. I am getting the fever. Need to get it out on a test run and make sure everything survived the winter in tact.
wear a sensible hat Brother ,think of your hair....

Latest posts

Back