Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasnt that EloquentSolutions mom?

i remember that story and when Swedes mom was near the end of her lfe , Swede gave her full spectrum qwet oil and the difference was mazing

her smell returned , she was engaged with those around her , she was her old self again until the oil wore off

there are a few Abstracts out there showing promising signs against dementia by using cannabis
It was Eloquent Solutions' mom. She retired and took her mom out of a hospice, where she was predicted to live another 90 days or so. She brought her home, fed her decent meals, and dosed her with Holy Anointing Oil.

Her mom blew the home hospice doctors overseeing her away, when two weeks later they dropped by to check on her and she met them at the door and invited them in. She also lived another four years.

It was Eloquent Solutions' mom. She retired and took her mom out of a hospice, where she was predicted to live another 90 days or so. She brought her home, fed her decent meals, and dosed her with Holy Anointing Oil.

Her mom blew the home hospice doctors overseeing her away, when two weeks later they dropped by to check on her and she met them at the door and invited them in. She also lived another four years.
OK What and how did you make your Oil
You peaked me

Holy Anointing Oil , right out of the Bible…powerful stuff , not for the inexperienced
Yes I am trying to be
1674570271123.png

It seems that there would be some type of blessing required for this holy oil either religious or atheistic.
Great to see your site sort of up GW. Enjoyed the holy oil recipes 🙃
As a duly ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, I usually utter the following: "Om ma na pad ma hum".

I remember this as a commercial for radio.
I read the book and when you understand that the shrill is Merrin
The priest who did the exorcism . scared the crap out of me.

I started reading this book as a teenager. Ended up throwing the book into the garage as far as I could one night just to get it out of my room😂

Latest posts

Back