Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kiddin Subbie .!
Chicken man
maxresdefault.jpg

Subbie you only have tonight and on Monday you need to put on uncomfortable clothes and that bra that hurts and ream these guys a new thru the hull fitting ...!
I’ve got my spiel down and my list and my old inspector clipboard that nobody likes to see when I came down in the job site back in my inspector days. I found a few requirements that will help me out on some of the items but unfortunately the building inspectors here say shark bite fittings are acceptable for new installations so I may have a fight there. I’m still gonna ask them to be changed. I did notice the gas pipe touching the copper hot water line which I don’t care for (it seems dangerous to me to have heated pipe laying up against a gas pipe…) which I just added to my list. I do want at least 3 pipes reinstalled properly so that they are not binding as they are now. I have a feeling they won’t be done by tomorrow especially when I’m adding the rework to their schedule. I had a friend who is a building inspector look at the connections and the whole job really, he agreed that it is sloppy pipe work but would buy the fittings off on an inspection. The relief valve will have to be fixed as well… I think I will have to resort to a tite uncomfortable bra tomorrow 😂

I’ve got my spiel down and my list and my old inspector clipboard that nobody likes to see when I came down in the job site back in my inspector days. I found a few requirements that will help me out on some of the items but unfortunately the building inspectors here say shark bite fittings are acceptable for new installations so I may have a fight there. I’m still gonna ask them to be changed. I did notice the gas pipe touching the copper hot water line which I don’t care for (it seems dangerous to me to have heated pipe laying up against a gas pipe…) which I just added to my list. I do want at least 3 pipes reinstalled properly so that they are not binding as they are now. I have a feeling they won’t be done by tomorrow especially when I’m adding the rework to their schedule. I had a friend who is a building inspector look at the connections and the whole job really, he agreed that it is sloppy pipe work but would buy the fittings off on an inspection. The relief valve will have to be fixed as well… I think I will have to resort to a tite uncomfortable bra tomorrow 😂
My argument to that and said shark bites is it is obvious these guys were not experienced because of how long it took.
Not so sure .not from a pro company would that be tolerated.
Your problem is they may not have enough talent to do it right .
Do research on your model and see what you could buy it for and see how much labor they think it would take a pro

My argument to that and said shark bites is it is obvious these guys were not experienced because of how long it took.
Do research on your model and see what you could buy it for and see how much labor they think it would take a pro
Remember ! go mean ! lose that bra extender !

And with Dangerous Temps the Bastards would not work on Saturday
What tradesman do you know that can take Saturdays off,, One that over charges people for shoddy work I would say.

Latest posts

Back