Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard they wrote a song about her ! "Angie " I think it was the Beatles...
F8401D16-601C-4F34-9EBB-F1C2847C9549.jpeg

It is a weird nite.

I have a neighbor to the west of me. He's... odd. I been cleaning his property up for aesthetic reasons and the hopes that he was done with it and would let it go cheap (it's an old pond bottom that ain't really worth much except to my doggs).

He's been gone for a year and a half, then he shows up today "for good".

He was kool as shti earlier. Rational, aware, centered.. real. Told me about how they gonna get his pole up and septic ran this month. About getting a metal roof and siding done on his trailer. Thanks for clearing what I got done so far on clearing his land. Shti like that.

He stopped by a bit ago.

Script. Was. Flipped.

This dude was falling over himself, asking the same question 5 to the third power times without hearing the answer. Trying to solve problems I don't have in a narcissistic attempt to feel needed or justify his existence (idk). From good vibes to bad vibes real quick.

Must be the full moon.

The Indians say that when you die, you get back everything you've lost through out your life. I'm gonna need a dump truck to haul all the lighters I've lost through the years.
At Skunk Pharm we stole each other's lighters every chance we got and then gave them all back on Christmas.

Back before he disappeared, he was going on about no food. I have him a box of spaghetti and a jar of sauce.

I woke up the next morning to both laying by my Subaru and the ashtray missing from my front porch. The ashtray was back at lunch time.

He said he took the ashtray to get the cig butts cuz he didn't want to bum one and never would say why he put the food back.

Should be a fun year lol

Latest posts

Back