Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not changing a toilet ( Unlessits the only one ) adding lites ,changing lites any thing that is not connected with lites ,heat or safety
No heat is a issue ,no electric is a issue
Yes and that part is what worries me if the guy is this sloppy in basic pipe fitting, how is he on all the safety installation procedures and what corners would he cut in areas I know nothing about but am suppose to trust him because he holds the gas qualification.
he not done yet but the temporary setup he provided for us to use took 40 hours to get our house to 70F. It was pretty cold in here but it was only 62 for hours before the temp raised a degree. We had a split system I think because the house had a remodel in the 70s. We had two thermostats and plenty of heat pretty quick too. He tried to tie it into all one loop (hot water baseboard) I think he needs to put it back like it was as it took to long to heat up to 70 with the thing running constantly

Yes and that part is what worries me if the guy is this sloppy in basic pipe fitting, how is he on all the safety installation procedures and what corners would he cut in areas I know nothing about but am suppose to trust him because he holds the gas qualification.
he not done yet but the temporary setup he provided for us to use took 40 hours to get our house to 70F. It was pretty cold in here but it was only 62 for hours before the temp raised a degree. We had a split system I think because the house had a remodel in the 70s. We had two thermostats and plenty of heat pretty quick too. He tried to tie it into all one loop (hot water baseboard) I think he needs to put it back like it was as it took to long to heat up to 70 with the thing running constantly
I b et he has some of the returns mixed up for water out to baseboads
Or a circulator in reverse

Maybe get a engineer report just for the boiler
that work is not in a professional manor

1675641910758.png

So Sad

Latest posts

Back