Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Emma but after experimenting with GW’s gummies this week which are pretty strong compared to most I’ve tried I have come to the conclusion that smoking the flower not eating it is best for me. I smoke a lot and my tolerance is too high to get much after eating them. I do know that they do eventually work as I worked my way up to 7 gummies which was pretty nice for my mother in law visit 😂.
my alcohol tincture does seem to work very quick tho. Takes about 10 minutes doing it under the tongue.
thanks so much for your offer and I’m sure you will get some samplers from this group. Those pecans look awesome tho 🥰

1678289483796.png

Thank you Emma but after experimenting with GW’s gummies this week which are pretty strong compared to most I’ve tried I have come to the conclusion that smoking the flower not eating it is best for me. I smoke a lot and my tolerance is too high to get much after eating them. I do know that they do eventually work as I worked my way up to 7 gummies which was pretty nice for my mother in law visit 😂.
my alcohol tincture does seem to work very quick tho. Takes about 10 minutes doing it under the tongue.
thanks so much for your offer and I’m sure you will get some samplers from this group. Those pecans look awesome tho 🥰
There are just some folks that don’t feel the effects on edibles. My nephew is like that. No matter the potency he doesn’t seem to feel the effects. I do love a tincture too. Best wishes for happy highs!

Special thanks to GMO. I was struggling with clones. Was only getting 50% or so to root and they took forever an required lots of nursing. Not now. They still take longer than 10 days but I just got 17 of 18 to root and all healthy and took right off no nursing.

I owe you one Dude!

Ten is a good dose for me, but will note that an oral high will never be the same as a smoking or dabbing high, because it has been processed by our livers first.

Fifteen was not an OD but anything beyond ten just makes me more stupid, without adding effects.

I make zucchini bread with a canna butter and canna sugar. Very strong. I make brownies from canna butter and the pecans from the canna sugar. I have the formula concentrated so I can have a bite of something as opposed to a 300 calorie brownie. The taste is amazing.
Whats wrong with 300 calories ..just saying .. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back