Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to sail off to sleepyland. See you kind folks in the morning. I'll see you ornery bastards, too.
Got to thinking about those English muffins hard. Found a no knead recipe that is very easy. It’s sitting on the counter now for 18 hours making those delicious nooks and crannies
DC20CFE0-17A9-4379-8D17-690E9C13A129.jpeg

"
Got to thinking about those English muffins hard. Found a no knead recipe that is very easy. It’s sitting on the counter now for 18 hours making those delicious nooks and crannies View attachment 321632
"Blessed be the Woman who haveth garlic on her stove in waiting ,for She shall sit at the head of the table in heaven "
I forget where i read that :rolleyes:

off to the Senior Center this morning to chop it up with some humans who are around my age and enjoy some biscuits and gravy and bacon

after that it is anyones guess , nothing on todays agenda , no honey do lists although i know of at least 47 different projects to get done

cold and mostly cloudy today

I guess that I would be satisfied if I felt something at three. I just figure I need my edibles to be made out of flower which most folks don’t use for their edibles. A lot of folks have given me edibles but I would rather waste my calories on a big bowl of pasta rather than a weird rice crispy treat loaded with calories that don’t work…. I have been able to feel my alcohol tincture under the tongue method but it was made with my best flower for my SIL doing chemo treatments. It worked well for him and myself
I guess that I would be satisfied if I felt something at three. I just figure I need my edibles to be made out of flower which most folks don’t use for their edibles. A lot of folks have given me edibles but I would rather waste my calories on a big bowl of pasta rather than a weird rice crispy treat loaded with calories that don’t work…. I have been able to feel my alcohol tincture under the tongue method but it was made with my best flower for my SIL doing chemo treatments. It worked well for him and myself unbelievably

Attachments

• 9DBCBCC3-9B07-48CF-96D7-6F2990D085BF.jpeg
    9DBCBCC3-9B07-48CF-96D7-6F2990D085BF.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I make zucchini bread with a canna butter and canna sugar. Very strong. I make brownies from canna butter and the pecans from the canna sugar. I have the formula concentrated so I can have a bite of something as opposed to a 300 calorie brownie. The taste is amazing.

Attachments

• EA9EA00F-03B6-430E-8575-76A2810B6C87.jpeg
    EA9EA00F-03B6-430E-8575-76A2810B6C87.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I make zucchini bread with a canna butter and canna sugar. Very strong. I make brownies from canna butter and the pecans from the canna sugar. I have the formula concentrated so I can have a bite of something as opposed to a 300 calorie brownie. The taste is amazing.
I’m not saying they are not delicious. Boy I could eat those right now. I have no discipline 😜

Latest posts

Back