Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6DC358FA-7212-4096-B633-A6F27A266FEF.jpeg

My cardiologist and Primary care doctor know i smoke because I get Blood Work and urine tests ever so often to make sure everything is good. All they tell me is be careful because i have mild emphysema.
I don't tell my doctor anything that I wouldn't want to hear about in court.
This one baffles me. I KNOW the boxes are not moving. But my brain doesn't accept the fact.

If those boxes ain't movin', I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

I get my blood work done, urine test and the doctor has never said anything about drug in my system. That's not possible, is it? if they test your urine drug just show up don't they. Or do they have separate test for certain test? I know that urine test picks up a infections. Can't think of anything else except drugs. :eek: need a refill.
They have to specifically test for cannabinoids.

They have to specifically test for cannabinoids.
The Urine test they did that outed me was done in the hospital when i was there the last time to have a stent in 2019. That's how they found out. He came into my room and asked me if i smoked. I said i hadn't touched tobacco since my open heart surgery in 2013. That's great news he said. Then He said i know you smoke weed because of the Urine test. He said i don't care about the weed I'm just letting you know you have mild Emphazima so be careful. My Cardiologist is a cool Guy. My medical record from that day is how my Primary Care doc found out. She really didn't say much except be careful. I really haven't ever had a doc give me shit about weed.

Latest posts

Back