Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More rain here starting at 35F. Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Grayfox had one of her preliminary doctor appointments getting set up for her knee replacement surgery later this month.

A visit with an 84 yr old friend (for 52 yrs) on his death bed and suffering all the indignities. He was unconscious the whole time, so we will go back to day to try and say our goodbyes. A brilliant mind who designed and built all my automated equipment circuit boards and got the chips programmed for me by a leading world professional. Alas, his older wife is also in bad shape, so will have to seek help to live without his physical support. Fortunately, he built a sizable nest egg, so he has covered her financial needs and they have three children able to step up to the plate.

Another session with my webmaster sorting out GWL, after I individually searched for 549 photos, finding about 90%. He will try to reinsert them or at least tell me which article they came from so that I can. We will have to come up with another plan for the balance.............................

An empty calendar today, except for our hospice visit with Bob, so looking forward to trying some sample RICE oil gifted to me, followed by debauchery. Rice oil is Refined Isopropyl Cannabis Extract, where an Isopropyl extract is further refined to remove non target elements and the residual Isopropyl, which tests at 80% cannabinoids. In this case CBD oil from hemp.
Good morning GW. A sad day for Bobs family I’m sure and visiting the last hospice visit is always hard to do. It’s good to hear that his wife was set up for her needs after he was unable to assist her. Good also that they have kids willing to help as that is not always so these days.
enjoy your empty calendar. We have the door guys coming to fix the doors in the raid today, that should be fun…
hope you day is good 🥰

My eye doc is cool about smoking weed. She thinks it’s very helpful to one’s eyes as well as being… I wish my regular doc knew more about it and wasn’t one of those check the box docs and order meds based on a computer rather than my body and lifestyle. I’m shopping for a new doc. There’s got to be a better one for me here…

I'm afraid my primary doctor will tell me he can't see any more if I don't quit smoking herb. I hate to lose him. And if the subject does come up, would I tell him the truth in how much I smoke. Would I tell him I smoke daily or just the weekends. I never lied to a doctor before. I would tell him daily. Would he ask where I got it. I'll just say I can't say.

I heard the eye doctor can tell if you smoke herb by looking into your eyes. I was wondering that when I had my cataract surgery. The doctor didn't say again thing about smoking herb so I didn't say anything.

I'm afraid my primary doctor will tell me he can't see any more if I don't quit smoking herb. I hate to lose him. And if the subject does come up, would I tell him the truth in how much I smoke. Would I tell him I smoke daily or just the weekends. I never lied to a doctor before. I would tell him daily. Would he ask where I got it. I'll just say I can't say.

I heard the eye doctor can tell if you smoke herb by looking into your eyes. I was wondering that when I had my cataract surgery. The doctor didn't say again thing about smoking herb so I didn't say anything.

I told my doctor. She never raised any stink about it. If she had, I would have found a new doctor.

Tell him the truth and if he truly cares about the health of his patients he will encourage you to keep on tok’in!

Good morning GW. A sad day for Bobs family I’m sure and visiting the last hospice visit is always hard to do. It’s good to hear that his wife was set up for her needs after he was unable to assist her. Good also that they have kids willing to help as that is not always so these days.
enjoy your empty calendar. We have the door guys coming to fix the doors in the raid today, that should be fun…
hope you day is good 🥰
Good morning SG! It is sad to watch another old friend undergo the indignities of dying. Hardest on Grayfox, as she has known him the longest and they were close.

They don't have any kids together, but both brought kids from previous marriages that ended with their spouse dying. They were highly involved in their kids growing up and have been supportive of them as the responsible and successful adults that they grew up to be.

I pleased but not surprised that they are stepping up to the task at hand. Her retired divorced son has been staying with her for the last few days and their married daughter is coming to give him a break to handle his own affairs.

Good to see them there for her, because there is nothing more they can do for Bob.

Good luck with your doors and ditto on the good day!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
guitar.gif
lt2.gif

ness --

You are not taking a test you must pass. Your doctor is a hired hand with very special training. Feel free (feel compelled) to be straight-arrow all the way down the line with him so he can use his knowledge.

You are paying him for his expertise in keeping you alive. Don't short him with information. Just because he is not toking (doctors legally cannot) does not mean he cannot know the benefits.

If you are stoned the eye doctor can see the same red and sometimes watery/kitty cat eyes the rest of us see, but not so much straight. Neither of my ophthalmologist's performing my cataract surgery mentioned it.

Hi fellow misfits. I took a break. I have been through some kind of catharsis. I have been working on myself for quite some time. Results are finally coming to fruition. I had to let go of baggage, loss, animosity. I relived my whole life in my mind, replaying it over and over and then released that which was holding me back.

Now comes the dilemma--how to refill, replace with peace and joy, not letting go of all angst, because I believe I need that as a reference point.

I really respect my friends here. I believe y'all are truth tellers.

Welcome back Shiloh. Letts light up.:32110marijuana:

If you are stoned the eye doctor can see the same red and sometimes watery/kitty cat eyes the rest of us see, but not so much straight. Neither of my ophthalmologist's performing my cataract surgery mentioned it.

The doctor must have seen my glassy eyes but didn't say anything. My primary doctor tested me once for drugs it happens, I was going through a dry spell. And tested neg. The doctor hasn't tested me since.

Tell him the truth and if he truly cares about the health of his patients he will encourage you to keep on tok’in!
My cardiologist and Primary care doctor know i smoke because I get Blood Work and urine tests ever so often to make sure everything is good. All they tell me is be careful because i have mild emphysema.

My cardiologist and Primary care doctor know i smoke because I get Blood Work and urine tests ever so often to make sure everything is good. All they tell me is be careful because i have mild emphysema.

I get my blood work done, urine test and the doctor has never said anything about drug in my system. That's not possible, is it? if they test your urine drug just show up don't they. Or do they have separate test for certain test? I know that urine test picks up a infections. Can't think of anything else except drugs. :eek: need a refill.

Latest posts

Back